• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vital [US Division] {Recruiting}

Theo_

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name: Theorist_
Previous Clans: Havent been in one for over a year :/
Previous Names: Too many
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Extremely
Why do you want to join Vital? I have recently gotten back into minecraft and its mcsg community, looking for some cool guys to play with and try to win some games.

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game Name: Theorist_
Previous Clans: Havent been in one for over a year :/
Previous Names: Too many
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Extremely
Why do you want to join Vital? I have recently gotten back into minecraft and its mcsg community, looking for some cool guys to play with and try to win some games.
DECLINED

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name: D0rah
Previous Clans: Harmony and Vape US.
Previous Names: https://namemc.com/profile/D0RAH
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Indeed I will.
Why do you want to join Vital? Because I would like to make new friends and increase my pvp skills. Also, I would like to feel the rush in CBs.

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game Name: D0rah
Previous Clans: Harmony and Vape US.
Previous Names: https://namemc.com/profile/D0RAH
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Indeed I will.
Why do you want to join Vital? Because I would like to make new friends and increase my pvp skills. Also, I would like to feel the rush in CBs.
Accepted as Trial-Member! Added you on Skype buddy!

Scoll

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name:ScollLock
Previous Clans:Vanquish
Previous Names:Axcious,P0tential,cowzdoesmc,october25th.
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Yes, I would be very respectful to our mates and be funny if a joke was said...
Why do you want to join Vital? Because, I am a decent pvper and I am not toxic because, I find it horrible to be toxic.
- ScollLock

xm53

Spectator
Reaction score

New

In-game Name: xm53
Previous Clans: Vanquish Clan
Previous Names: Lqgic, kaanekii, Proximaa, Kalllous, Pr0ximas, FlameLord1234, Vektas, Stonebank_, CNSquared, kaelinop, StuffCrustPizza, EternalAsian, RetardedAsian, letsgobud, MrTherandom7
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious?
Why do you want to join Vital?

I would definitely take this clan seriously. I would like to join the Vital Clan because my previous clan was really bad, and I want to have the experience to play with actual good players in clan battles. Also I want to meet new people and pvp better with them.

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game Name:ScollLock
Previous Clans:Vanquish
Previous Names:Axcious,P0tential,cowzdoesmc,october25th.
If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious? Yes, I would be very respectful to our mates and be funny if a joke was said...
Why do you want to join Vital? Because, I am a decent pvper and I am not toxic because, I find it horrible to be toxic.

- ScollLock
Accepted as Member!

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
New
In-game Name: xm53
Previous Clans: Vanquish Clan
Previous Names:
Lqgic, kaanekii, Proximaa, Kalllous, Pr0ximas, FlameLord1234, Vektas, Stonebank_, CNSquared, kaelinop, StuffCrustPizza, EternalAsian, RetardedAsian, letsgobud, MrTherandom7

I would definitely take this clan seriously. I would like to join the Vital Clan because my previous clan was really bad, and I want to have the experience to play with actual good players in clan battles. Also I want to meet new people and pvp better with them.
Accepted as Member!

Bruhcelluh

Spectator
Reaction score
-In-game Name: Bruhcelluh
-Previous Clans: Vanquish
-Previous Names: _cnj_likeaboss_, RyrieG, RyrehGeh, xRye, Bruhelluh, bruhcellughghgh, Bruhelluh
-If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious?
Yes, of course, I would take this Clan seriously.
-Why do you want to join Vital?
I would like to join the Vital Clan because my previous Clan, Vanquish, wasn't really a nice Clan to join. The people were bad at pvp, people didn't take it seriously, and the whole experience was not enjoyable. But with this Clan, I think that the experience of meeting new people and playing with good pvpers will make my time better.

Coltonator24

Platinum
Reaction score
-In-game Name: Bruhcelluh
-Previous Clans: Vanquish
-Previous Names: _cnj_likeaboss_, RyrieG, RyrehGeh, xRye, Bruhelluh, bruhcellughghgh, Bruhelluh
-If we accept you to join Vital, will you take this Clan very serious?
Yes, of course, I would take this Clan seriously.
-Why do you want to join Vital?
I would like to join the Vital Clan because my previous Clan, Vanquish, wasn't really a nice Clan to join. The people were bad at pvp, people didn't take it seriously, and the whole experience was not enjoyable. But with this Clan, I think that the experience of meeting new people and playing with good pvpers will make my time better.
Accepted as Member!

joepride1

Tribute
Reaction score
In-game Name: ThisIsShowTime
Previous Clans: Stolen Us, Brotherhood, Daydream and the list goes on.
Previous Names:Sh0wTime,JonqthanJqseph,CrqticalNiqht
Yes, I want a good productive clan that I can have fun in and do well. I want to see this grow and I WILL take this opportunity VERY seriously.
I personally have never been in a clan that has lasted for more than a month. I want to help this clan grow to its fullest potential. I also am quite bored as I have no clan and I'd like to get back into doing Clan Battles and Scrims.
(Ps, I'm a build god)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci