• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VisionEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
First Name? Denis
Age? 14
IGN? FriezZ
Skype Name?denys.melnyk2
Wins/Deaths?30/130
Nationality?UKR
Previous Clans?-
Why do you want to join Vision?Try to learn English much better and for new friends)
Have YouTube channel with 1.5k :D
um, why do we need to know that you have a youtube channel?

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
I did. Fake evidence, got unbanned 20 minutes after the ban lmaooo :joy: :joyful:
A lot of Turks want to get me banned and they're doing everything to do that. They faked an evidence and got me banned.
yeah pretty sad if someone has to go to the effort of making fake proof because they dont like someone, its disappointing to everyone in the community. what im more surprised about is how that got passed mcgamer and you being banned. what did the "proof" look like?

you're stupid
my point i made was just to say everyone makes mistakes so dont single out one person because of it. if you are to ignorant to read what i posted dont bother posting to me like i just insulted you with false info.

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
It was like half a year ago LOL.

And yes I did use a KyleSmile's ghost client on Badlion, was really curious what a ghost client really is and was really stupid to try it out on Badlion :')
gg porkchop

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah pretty sad if someone has to go to the effort of making fake proof because they dont like someone, its disappointing to everyone in the community. what im more surprised about is how that got passed mcgamer and you being banned. what did the "proof" look like?

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
lol they did all the kinda complex scoreboard stuff and forgot about players. why is it just you two. lmao and unless mcsg changed the scoreboard at one point how TF did that get accepted

Well anyway back on topic we kinda drifted off XD

Last edited:

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Folks!!
I'd appreciate it if we could all keep the thread on topic and not have to talk about petty bans.
Any further flame/off topic posts will result in further punishment

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Folks!!
I'd appreciate it if we could all keep the thread on topic and not have to talk about petty bans.
Any further flame/off topic posts will result in further punishment
kinda late with that one XD we stoped talking about it like 3hrs+ ago

TheGapple

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? : Bora
Age? : 14
IGN? : TheGapple
Skype Name? : thegapple
Wins/Deaths? : 124/1767
Nationality? : Turkish (I can speak english.)
Previous Clans? : nope, this is first xD
Why do you want to join Vision? : I want to join a clan with good players and a good future. Also, I'd like to know what is a clan and how does it work. Another reason is it seems fun to have clan wars.

TheGoldenApple1

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? Jake
Age? 14
IGN? PryzeMC
Skype Name? jake.lol38
Wins/Deaths? 51/411
Nationality? United Kingdom / Wales
Previous Clans? I haven't been in one since I quit and I came back a month ago, but I was in clans and was known as TheGoldenApple1
Why do you want to join Vision? I would like to meet the clan members I know Simo and I would hopefully get in and get to know the others, you guys seem like a nice and humble clan and I have been looking for a clan to join. I want to make a name for myself and I would be proud making a name for myself in VisionEU!

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? Jake
Age? 14
IGN? PryzeMC
Skype Name? jake.lol38
Wins/Deaths? 51/411
Nationality? United Kingdom / Wales
Previous Clans? I haven't been in one since I quit and I came back a month ago, but I was in clans and was known as TheGoldenApple1
Why do you want to join Vision? I would like to meet the clan members I know Simo and I would hopefully get in and get to know the others, you guys seem like a nice and humble clan and I have been looking for a clan to join. I want to make a name for myself and I would be proud making a name for myself in VisionEU!
welcome :)

Snakez_

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name? Rody
Age? 15
IGN? Zipzzz
Skype Name? icaphd_
Wins/Deaths? 27/162
Nationality? The Netherlands (Dutch)
Previous Clans? TheRebels EU / Imagination i was the Co-Leader / Rasclarts / Guardians / and alot more.
Why do you want to join Vision? Because Zethiz is in the clan and i were leading with him, and i like to meet more peaple to play with and there are very good peaple in this clan. And hopefully i wil get my pvp skills up. Some guys known me as Snakez_ / iCapHD_

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name? Rody
Age? 15
IGN? Zipzzz
Skype Name? icaphd_
Wins/Deaths? 27/162
Nationality? The Netherlands (Dutch)
Previous Clans? TheRebels EU / Imagination i was the Co-Leader / Rasclarts / Guardians / and alot more.
Why do you want to join Vision? Because Zethiz is in the clan and i were leading with him, and i like to meet more peaple to play with and there are very good peaple in this clan. And hopefully i wil get my pvp skills up. Some guys known me as Snakez_ / iCapHD_
Welcome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci