• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vigilo's Epic & Intense Survival Games Adventures (Ep.2)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
4th, August 2016

Game 3

With fresh courage and bravery I joined another game of the Minecraft Survival Games today. Without deeply analizing the voting list of this game, I concluded that the 24 minemen of this game were going to be playing "Breeze Island 2". Not a bad choice, in my opinion.

Same as would happen in the 4th game, I left the good loot at spawn behind in order to be the first one ofthe chest routes. Unfortunately, more people had this brilliant idea; I had no other choice than going for a less powerfull chest route since the others took the best. After having some trouble with parkouring over the lily pads path, I noticed a fellow Minecrafter climbing the same mountain. It didn't take me long to think of a tactic for this situation.

I climbed up the mountain, quickly looted the iron chestplate, did some stretching and gave my (meanwhile arrived) opponent a magnificant punch. I doubt if HergeleCaptan knew what was happening as the gravity went mad on him: HergeleCaptan hit the ground too hard.

Later in the game I easily cleaned up Mr FrameDJ_. Saddening though, shortly after that, I ran into DUCKBABO. This mineman, who earlier that game called me a son of a female otter (in Turkish), probably had a bad day today and therefore decided to not -fully- follow the rules in this Survival Game. Understandable, but still saddening: there my 3rd game ended.

http://www.mcgamer.net/round/mcsg/?round=9468887

Game 4

That 3rd game didn't let me feel down however. I joined the next game (Zone 85) as well-intended as I did in the 3rd game. As mentioned before, also in this game I skipped the Cornocopia (or "Corn" for short), to go right ahead to score some good loot on other parts on the map. You would hardly believe me when I say this, but...: I succeeded!

I grabbed some valuable Minecraft items which definitely promised me a good ending of this game. I was geared up rather decently and I was armed an iron sword, this allowed me to come back from an epic combo provided by xKml_. With much effort I managed to take out xKml_ (who was already hurt in another fight which occured not long before ours).

I made my way to where I initially spawned earlier that game, if you know what I mean. I used the working bench to fix myself some more arrows and an all-shiny diamond sword! I was totally set for the next clutch.

This next clutch was located around the southern part of the map. I followed RFenty (who would later that game kill minemen like JustMacross and HopeudieofCancer). RFenty tried several times to lure me on the mountain he was on. When I eventually climbed it without him noticing, RFenty came for me a couple of times. Our hits were even, however at a certain point RFenty got such an overwhelming combo on me! The only thing left for me was trying to flee.

I ran away, but estimated an upcoming jump totally incorrectly: I jumped and just before I reached the ground I came to realize it: this jump was too high to perform when you only have 1 heart left...

http://www.mcgamer.net/round/mcsg/?round=9468946

You can expect new episodes on Vigilo's Epic & Intense Survival Games Adventures from time to time. Feel free to do the same on your own brand new Survival Games Adventures thread.

Let me know if you like it in the comments, also like and subscribe. We scored 17 likes on the 1st episode, can we get 20 this time? xx

Insert "#ifanV'sE&ISGA" in your comment to get sent Vigle's Sexy Signed Support Card. The 1st 3 people to do this get a limited edition (signed in gold).

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Back at it again, I'm highly enjoying these ngl

#ifanV'sE&ISGA
Good to hear! Enjoy your Sexy (golden) Signed Support Card!

your sg games are awesome
Thanks a lot!

More memes,

Gold one please.
#ifanV'sE&ISGA
More memes to be released soon. Enjoy your Sexy (golden) Signed Support Card!

I did it for the like ifanV'sE&ISGA
Unfortunately you didn't use the correct secret message, what a pity! Nevertheless, thanks for the support!

Again, simply amazing!

#ifanV'sE&ISG
Thanks a lot man! Enjoy your Sexy (golden) Signed Support Card!

#ifanV'sE&ISGA
Enjoy your Sexy Signed Support Card!

This made me laugh probably harder than it should've...
One would never laugh too hard <3

#ifanV'sE&ISGA
Enjoy your Sexy Signed Support Card!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg I love this more then watching a video about it xD Nice job vigi <3 More please!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci