• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This map was created with the intentions to bring back the PVP aspect of MCSG, which has pretty much turned into MCPVPG. If you can't appreciate that, we might as well just create a flat, 100x100 box, and slap on a few buildings.
[/quote][/quote]
I think you meant bring back survival aspect :p

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, all I'm saying is that it's a jungle wasteland. I never said anything about the PvP, and how I dont appreciate the old aspects. What i did say though, is that there are, what? 5 buildings? The terraforming is sloppy, and its just not special.
[/quote]
Have you played it?

Reaction score
Hey, all I'm saying is that it's a jungle wasteland. I never said anything about the PvP, and how I dont appreciate the old aspects. What i did say though, is that there are, what? 5 buildings? The terraforming is sloppy, and its just not special.[/quote]
Have you played it?[/quote]
Yes.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
[/quote]
Hey, all I'm saying is that it's a jungle wasteland. I never said anything about the PvP, and how I dont appreciate the old aspects. What i did say though, is that there are, what? 5 buildings? The terraforming is sloppy, and its just not special.[/quote]

Okay I've had quite enough of people coming on forums and offering absolutely no constructive criticism. Not only have we worked exceptionally hard on this map, and I would guess you haven't even downloaded the map for yourself (Go ahead, prove me wrong!) If you would take the 3o seconds to actually obtain the map, you'd explore and find a multitude of buildings, landmarks, and terrain that isn't very "Sloppy". Before you provide only negatives to a map (Even though your opinion is valid) please try to be constructive.

This argument is over, for both sides. The map is added, deal with it.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, all I'm saying is that it's a jungle wasteland. I never said anything about the PvP, and how I dont appreciate the old aspects. What i did say though, is that there are, what? 5 buildings? The terraforming is sloppy, and its just not special.
Thats what it was supposed to be. It's not a town, or a city. It is just you, and 23/47 other people trying to kill you in a jungle. You can't hide in houses. It's not just flat. You actually have to survive. In this map, it's just as likely you will starve to death, than being killed by another player.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to give some constructive criticism on this map:

-Too many chests! There's literally chests right next to each other. If you're trying to bring back the survival aspect, don't put chests every 5 blocks.

-Not enough builds. The majority of the map is default jungle trees with ravines, with a few repetitive builds scattered around. From what I observed when I downloaded the map, the builds were also simple and nothing jaw dropping.

-Terraforming. As others have mentioned, the terraforming is extremely sloppy in some areas. Although some areas have beautiful terraforming, areas with sloppy terraforming really stand out.

-The gameplay. The ravines are really not a good place for PvP. Some jungle areas are also too dense for PvP and games do not have much action, because half of the people die off spawn.

-Trees. The trees are bland, default trees. Nothing unique. And when most of the map is trees, they should look good. If you were to improve the map, I suggest making custom trees, so it's at least something different than default.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Okay so I just played it and:

The enchantment bottles? Where are they?
The lava room has stairs melded together
The fires are out
The room with the fire potion is not full
The spawn is safe!
And most of all:
Way too many chests! We need to fix this!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay so I just played it and:

The enchantment bottles? Where are they?
The lava room has stairs melded together
The fires are out
The room with the fire potion is not full
The spawn is safe!
And most of all:
Way too many chests! We need to fix this!
Who placed all the chests?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to give some constructive criticism on this map:

-Too many chests! There's literally chests right next to each other. If you're trying to bring back the survival aspect, don't put chests every 5 blocks.

-Not enough builds. The majority of the map is default jungle trees with ravines, with a few repetitive builds scattered around. From what I observed when I downloaded the map, the builds were also simple and nothing jaw dropping.

-Terraforming. As others have mentioned, the terraforming is extremely sloppy in some areas. Although some areas have beautiful terraforming, areas with sloppy terraforming really stand out.

-The gameplay. The ravines are really not a good place for PvP. Some jungle areas are also too dense for PvP and games do not have much action, because half of the people die off spawn.

-Trees. The trees are bland, default trees. Nothing unique. And when most of the map is trees, they should look good. If you were to improve the map, I suggest making custom trees, so it's at least something different than default.
Finally, some constructive criticism!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci