• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
What is be possible if I can you your map for my upcoming server? I will give you full credit for the map. :) Pls give me a reply if it would be possible to let me use this map? :) Email: [email protected]

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
What is be possible if I can you your map for my upcoming server? I will give you full credit for the map. :) Pls give me a reply if it would be possible to let me use this map? :) Email: [email protected]
I'm pretty sure you can, just verify with Ginger or Toast. As long as you give us credit.
Anyway, YAY! Finally something I helped a bit kinda on is added! (I probs won't get VIP, but I don't really care. I HAD FUN! And that's all that matters!)
Good job guys c:

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't wait to get into a game on this map, and be able to say 'I made that' (Well. Some of it. Mainly the mine :p)
And I might even get a nice, shiny purple name to boot :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't wait to get into a game on this map, and be able to say 'I made that' (Well. Some of it. Mainly the mine :p)
And I might even get a nice, shiny purple name to boot :3
Me too! My route consists of everything I built :p

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
may it be possible, If I can add this map to my upcoming server (sg)? ( I will give credit by, map name:, creators, link to map/web)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci