• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vexation [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niqlet

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Niqlet
Wins: 155
Games Played: 486
Activeness [1-10]: 10
Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype?: both
Strengths: Rod, Double hits, Fns
Weaknesses: More than 1 hacker teamed
Why would you want to join Vexation?: Because I have very good pvp skills and I would like to join a new clan as in a clan that just started :D.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Niqlet
Wins: 155
Games Played: 486
Activeness [1-10]: 10
Do you have TeamSpeak or Skype?: both
Strengths: Rod, Double hits, Fns
Weaknesses: More than 1 hacker teamed
Why would you want to join Vexation?: Because I have very good pvp skills and I would like to join a new clan as in a clan that just started :D.
trial

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
GentleSnivy
Owners
GentleSnivy | Gentle
Leaders

Officers
ItsTylerrr | Tyler
Charr| Ceraron = Change to Unclassified | Ceraron

Elites

Kronsity | Axing | Luke = Wont be on for a couple of days and also has a TS.

Members

StrafesOnFleek
Hysteriaa = Take Hysteriaa of the roster, Vuxii is Hysteriaa, he just changed his name.
Vuxii | MuchRandyMuchWow
cmclay = Change his name to Abrupt on the roster, that is his IGN

Also add a Trial Rank and add ShadowStrikes and Niqlet

Last edited:
Reaction score
GentleSnivy
Owners
GentleSnivy | Gentle
Leaders

Officers
ItsTylerrr | Tyler
Charr| Ceraron

Elites

Kronsity | Axing | Luke = Wont be on for a couple of days and also has a TS.

Members

StrafesOnFleek
Hysteriaa = Take Hysteriaa of the roster, Vuxii is Hysteriaa, he just changed his name.
Vuxii | MuchRandyMuchWow
cmclay = Change his name to Abrupt on the roster, that is his IGN

Also add a Trial Rank and add ShadowStrikes and Niqlet
Charr got hacked. I am Unclassified

Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄᴀғᴛ IGN: ChrisCrits
Wins: 140 please not that my bro use to have this account when it was prosource recently all though the stats are bad I promise im super good at pvp He had 6 wins I got 134 in a 3 weeks trust please.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Skype
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): chrissduh
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword,Bow, fishing rod, fns
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: don't really have one probably dodging arrows..
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):9.5
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: I would help by being active and helpful, in critical moments and supply this clan with magnificent pvp. And provide this clan with all my loyalty
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: I want to join because I want to work with a team and get even more magnificent at pvp.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: No
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?It would be a pleasure to guide people in clanbattles. But I wouldn't change anything cause this clan is perfect in my perspective. I just want to say ill be an awesome clan member, and I will show all my loyalty to the team I want to improve in pvp and I think this will be anawesome experience for me and ill be a fantastic addition to your team. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
whats good nigwa

Prosource

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: ChrisCrits
Wins: 140 please not that my bro use to have this account when it was prosource recently all though the stats are bad I promise im super good at pvp He had 6 wins I got 134 in a 3 weeks trust please. But this account is 100% mines.
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ?: I would help by being active and helpful, in critical moments and supply this clan with magnificent pvp. And provide this clan with all my loyalty
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏoᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ?: I want to join because I want to work with a team and get even more magnificent at pvp.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?It would be a pleasure to guide people in clanbattles. But I wouldn't change anything cause this clan is perfect in my perspective. I just want to say ill be an awesome clan member, and I will show all my loyalty to the team I want to improve in pvp and I think this will be an awesome experience for me and ill be a fantastic addition to your team. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Chris
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: ChrisCrits
Wins: 140 please not that my bro use to have this account when it was prosource recently all though the stats are bad I promise im super good at pvp He had 6 wins I got 134 in a 3 weeks trust please. But this account is 100% mines.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?It would be a pleasure to guide people in clanbattles. But I wouldn't change anything cause this clan is perfect in my perspective. I just want to say ill be an awesome clan member, and I will show all my loyalty to the team I want to improve in pvp and I think this will be an awesome experience for me and ill be a fantastic addition to your team. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
Denied, that isn't our application layout. Feel out the one in the thread.

Prosource

Spectator
Reaction score
ok I know how to get teamspeak im new to it but tomorrow ill download it thanks for this wonderful opp0rtunity have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci