• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vessel [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreciseClan

Survivor
Reaction score
nah JK but for real tho we have recordings of you guys hacking using no KB so yeah 4 of my members were recording we have proof so have a good day
we have recorded when xGodLee was hacking and we are legits we do not use hacks as something disgusting please post loss

VesselUS

Tribute
Reaction score
we have recorded when xGodLee was hacking and we are legits we do not use hacks as something disgusting please post loss
Im not posting lost when everyone in my clan saw you guys hacking everyone saw it you have no KB we all and im not posting it loss to a hacker clan wtf now get offf my thread!!

VesselUS

Tribute
Reaction score
and xGodlee gets 30 ping!!!!!!!!! divided by 2 thats his ping smart oneeee

We dont have to post loss to a beaner clan
thats hacking

dude you already posted win so why are you on are thread your clan is fake asf maybe one day you'll realize that hackin just to make your clan look good is dumb now you already post win so just be happy with that and get off my threaddddd or im getting mod!

z
oh yeah and we know Apzn is playing on a alt so he doesn't get banned on his main lol you guys just keep giving us proof <3 ty

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthqny

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Trippinn
Past Clans:Stolen Quake
Who Do You Know In Vessel?:xGodlee
Why Do You Want To Join Vessel?:Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.