• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FalseBlaze
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: blqzee
Maturity [Y/N]: Y
Activeness [1/10]: 8-10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Im good with Melee PVP and a bow. As well as hotkeying.
Do you have Skype/TS [Y/N]: Yes
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I'm a leader. A coach. I make appropriate decisions at the right time. For example, on TheNexusMC my clan, Team Galactic (25-1), we won all of our clan battles because I'm very analytical. I can process things within a 10th of a second and make sure that everything runs smooth. As I stated in the question above, I'm always on top of things. I make sure my priorities are priorities and they are fulfilled. In everything I do, I take antecedent action before completing my task. Such as a Clan battle, I make sure I'm warmed up, I have nothing conflicting with it, and that I'm calm and relaxed in order to uplift the team. Centrifugal my point, my stats are not the best. I currently used a stat reset token but I haven't been doing so good due to the amount of teams, hackers, and targeters in the games I have played in. I dont tryhard my stats on MCSG but I consider myself to be a good at PVP. Stats dont mean anything. Although one may argue, "If you're good at PVP, you should have good stats." While this is true, there are a lot of hackers, teamers, and pingers which are allocated amongst most of my deaths. In conclusion, I am a reliable, trustworthy, dependent guy. I am willing to go out of my way to help a clan member and the clan itself. Remember, looks can be deceiving. (This statement is directed towards my stats. ;))
Were you invited? (If so, who invited you?): No.
Damn bro... U want to write some of my essays?

Unmotivated

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Ukes Omens Unm0tivated
Donor: Diamond
Skype ID: conor.jacobson4
Maturity [Y/N]:Y
Activeness [1/10]:7
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Rod Sword
Do you have Skype/TS [Y/N]:Yes Both
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I have friends in this clan.
Were you invited? (If so, who invited you?): No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci