• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saenith

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: _DeQuan
Donor: I'm broke m8. I need some dank memes
Skype ID: TheGamingSlaya
Activeness [1/10]: 10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: My strengths are with pvp, though one thing that I would like to work on is chest route knowledge
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join Vendetta because I think you guys are a good team and I want a competitive team. My pvp skills I think could help us greatly in clan battles or scrimmages.

Extra information I would like to note: I am not really from this community, I just recently started to really want to join a clan/team. I am from the true competitive minecraft community. I am from the Overcast Network. They host tournaments and it's all professional team based pvp. If you want to see more info about that server here is the website https://oc.tc/ My stats don't really mean anything on this server right now. You will have to try me out to really see how good of a player I am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci