• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Variant Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score

Hello and welcome to Variant Build Team Thread! We are a unique build team that make Maps for any Game-type, Hubs, etc. We aren't just a build team,we are also a family. We going to bring new art into Building, terraforming and redstoning.

Info:
Server ip: 167.114.158.78:25927
TeamSpeak: ts.cube-mc.com

Owner
The founder and owner of Variant, Mike. The owner reserves the right of final say in regards to the team management, etc.

Admin
The Owner’s right hand men and women who help make key decisions for the future of Variant, our projects and the team. When the Owner is not around, they are in charge. They are the administrators of the team.

Developer/Server Operator
The Server Operators are there to help out with configuring plugins, setting up portals, exporting worlds. They are very important to our team as without them, there would be no builds.

Mod
Mods keep the team in line and make sure that the team members are following rules and are on task when needed. They also are allow to start projects with the permission from an admin. Mods also review applications.

Architect
Architect is the rank given to Members (See below) once they have proven to be an elite member of the team in regards to building skill, actively on the ts and the team and just in general.

Member is a rank that you can apply for. We want our builders to feel a part of a team but not categorised. We allow all Members access to World Edit & Voxel Sniper.

Variant Members

Owners:
Mike
Admins:
Jeffrey
Server Ops:
Mike
Developers:
N/A
Mods:
N/A
Veterans:
N/A
Architects:
Deelan
RiskIt
Coferic
Members:
xCrayfish
Vanth
TheKoalaCarrier

--------------------------------

How Do I join?

Application Template:
Name:

Minecraft IGN:

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner)

Example of your builds:

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none):

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none):

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?:

Why do you want to join Variant?:

If your application is good enough and we want you to make a trial build we will ask you to come on our team speak and one of the mods or myself will send you the server ip and we will get you set up from they!

OUR PROJECTS:
SG:Mall

Last edited by a moderator:

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
I missed my chance on first post ;-; Goodluck! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with the team, Mike | BeyondLegit!

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
I will update this thread soon with the server ip.

J

District 13
Reaction score
That moment when Mike spells your name wrong... "Jeffery"

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Dylan
Minecraft IGN: Deelan
What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner) Builder
Example of your builds: http://i.imgur.com/6bYRhcT.jpg?1
Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A
Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): N/A
Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: Yes
Why do you want to join Variant?: I feel using this time of summer to build things with friends and such and why not help build a map with nothing to ask c:

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Nolan

Minecraft IGN: Haqz

Redstoner

Example of your builds:
Photos mostly from my server I own, in which I have built SG maps on it previously.
http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/?sort=3&page=1
VIDEO: (NOTE: THIS SEEMS LIKE LAME EXCUSE BUT IS JUST A FRACTION OF ALL THE BUILDS I HAVE DONE AND I DIDNT RECORD THEM BECAUSE THOSE MAPS ARE STORED ON ANOTHER COMPUTER)

IGNORE OTHER STUFF
I have been in quite a few which died out and I cant recall the names.

I own a small build team for my server called #Unstoppable
I think I was banned long ago for inappropriate language, during my immature days.
I have been on build teams that die out so fast and never complete their builds. I want to join so, besides helping myself with builds, I can help others in the MCSG community, which I have been playing for about 2 years. Joining a good build team will satisfy my dreams of building a good SG map.

Last edited:

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Nolan

Minecraft IGN: Haqz

Redstoner

Example of your builds:
Photos mostly from my server I own, in which I have built SG maps on it previously.
http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/?sort=3&page=1
IGNORE OTHER STUFF
I have been in quite a few which died out and I cant recall the names.

I own a small build team for my server called #Unstoppable
I think I was banned long ago for inappropriate language, during my immature days.
I have been on build teams that die out so fast and never complete their builds. I want to join so, besides helping myself with builds, I can help others in the MCSG community, which I have been playing for about 2 years. Joining a good build team will satisfy my dreams of building a good SG map.
Since you are apply for red stoner, could you provide me with a video or two with your reds tone stuff? Just edit your post when you have the video. :)

RetroRebornEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jake

Minecraft IGN: Jdennis

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner) Builder and i can terraform abit.

Example of your builds: I am afraid to say i have got a new pc so lost all my screenshots but i can guarantee that im a decent builder.

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): Helix

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): none

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: I have been banned but was pardoned but i have also been mod!

Why do you want to join Variant?: because i want to try something new and get back into building. I am mature this is proven because i was MCgamer mod and i would like to meet new people :)

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Jake

Minecraft IGN: Jdennis

What are you applying for?(Builder/Terraforming/RedStoner) Builder and i can terraform abit.

Example of your builds: I am afraid to say i have got a new pc so lost all my screenshots but i can guarantee that im a decent builder.

Past Builds Team(s)(Put N/A if none): Helix

Current Build Team(s)(Put N/A if none): none

Have you/Are you banned on the McGamer Network?: I have been banned but was pardoned but i have also been mod!

Why do you want to join Variant?: because i want to try something new and get back into building. I am mature this is proven because i was MCgamer mod and i would like to meet new people :)
I regret to tell you that your application have been declined because you do not have any examples of your work as we need them to see if you are a builder or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci