• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chokes

Survivor
Reaction score
Vape will have a new thread cause ronan is gone now :( aka suspended #kenmorehighrip

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention all members, there has been a lot of flame on this thread, and I ask that you all cease feeding into it. Due to the shear amount of flame and your previous warnings the thread will be locked for 5 days.

If you have any queries feel free to pm me. Have a great day

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread has been unlocked. Keep in mind if you continue to flame again the thread you run the risk of a much longer lock and possibly a permanent lock.

Have a great day

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of the MCGamer Clan Staff I am sorry to inform you that this clan has been forcibly disbanded.

Ultimately this decision was made by the Sr Clan Staff after complaints from other users.As of now this clan may not be recreated. If you attempt this by the use of alts etc. More severe punishments may occur.

Due to previous history with this clan breaking rules enforced by MCGamer and Clan Staff and making alternate forum accounts there will be a zero-tolerance rule enforced to anything relating to this matter.

Thread Locked: Clan Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci