• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanessa's Digital Drawings

Lis

Career
Reaction score
You're so good at drawing x.x These are so cute

J

District 13
Reaction score
Ohmaigurd, the list is so long ;-;

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
I want one c:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Since the list is getting quite long, I figure I should post a reminder.

The drawings for the people who donated will be worked on first. In order from largest to least amount donated, then arranged corresponding to the time the request was made.

Also, there isn't a 100% guarantee of receiving an avatar if you haven't donated. Considering the large influx of requests, please don't constantly ask when yours will be done or you will be removed form the list :p

If you have donated, feel free to shoot me a DM and I can give you an approximate time when yours should be completed. c:

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been getting a lot of questions about my drawings and avatars so I decided to finally make a post and a website dedicated to it. If you're interested in an avatar check out my site:

http://www.vanessasartshop.weebly.com/

I'll keep the thread updated with the order that I'll be drawing everyone. Donators will get top priority. Also, you're not guaranteed a drawing unless you donate, so please don't get upset if I skip you in the low priority list. :)
Comment below and fill out the form on the website if you'd like one!

If you guys have any questions about your place on the list or anything about your drawing please message croe97. He will be managing the requests that are submitted.
High Priority Requests [donors]:
Spitzify - Completed
LittleKisses - Completed
Hect0rg - Completed
Vanth - Completed
kimmixo - Completed
GoudAlmighty - Pending
Bugman12
Flok
Liuwa

TotalDramaTony
Tuatara
TheLastGapple

Low Priority Requests:
Ceroria - Completed
OhFancy - Completed
iggy6363
Sportz
poincoin
Convict
Narwhal
Zookrym
Scout
TheMangoTiger
Aryanii
Themevsgame​
charliewolves
CrimsonOrb
charliewolves
NickSharpx
HlIMGOSU
Keno
Spiralex
Executed​
Writer
o_O____V3____o_O
yannr00s
Spelly
BerkayyDG
Holidays
JNano
Southward
Pures
Anahera
Heatless
FLAMEdex
Freshly
Pacador
Deelan
TigerLilyy
Urmygurd that's me in the example! Trust me everyone you need one of these :) Vanessa's art is cute, genuine and awesome so why not donate and show your support!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci