• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valleyside

kurishi_sakurai

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where and how to get the potion of instant health or whatever on this map?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The potion is a kickable offense. I'd suggest you don't use it.

kurishi_sakurai

Diamond
Reaction score
But why is it even in the map then if no one is allowed to use it? I know you took off Lost Mines because it had something in that map that was similar

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Maps need redoing I believe or they just need to be reloaded. But For now its still there and using it is a kickable offense.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've only got it from a kill, but I didn't use it.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The reason that the potion of health isn't allowed is simply because it's too overpowered. It's the same situation with the hobo sticks. It's different than a gold apple because it gives you hearts instantaneously. With the gold apples, the rate is 2 hearts regenerated over 4 seconds, for 4 seconds. And if you're asking why Valleyside isn't removed if it has the overpowered item, it's because it's simply too popular. People would flip if it were removed.

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
The reason that the potion of health isn't allowed is simply because it's too overpowered. It's the same situation with the hobo sticks. It's different than a gold apple because it gives you hearts instantaneously. With the gold apples, the rate is 2 hearts regenerated over 4 seconds, for 4 seconds. And if you're asking why Valleyside isn't removed if it has the overpowered item, it's because it's simply too popular. People would flip if it were removed.
I can't agree with your reasoning for it being "overpowered." Golden apples does give you 2 hearts of 4 seconds, however, it does give you 2 hearts instantly albeit that it's temporary. I mean, if a moderator says not to use it, I won't use it. However, I don't think it is overpowered at all. Honestly, I don't even use it because it's a waste of space where golden apples could sit.

For kurishi_sakurai, just use the golden apple from the same place because it's better than the potion haha It is found on the second floor of the "A" building. The building has a giant A on the front of it, and it is hard to miss if you look around spawn. Once on the second floor, go to the back near where the T2 chest is, and you will find a fridge with a button on it. Keep clicking until that golden apple comes out :p

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So the Hobo-Sticks are a kickable offence?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci