• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vallacia Survival Games 1

Opinions?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Give me Download!!!!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Just beautiful, make more maps

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I preffer you make changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Joel/MadDawg

The builds are very nice :)
My only concern is that its radius is too small; most maps on mcsg have a radius of 200+.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Donut, i am a Well Known Member on Hive, i Think i know how this Works. Like you know it's not allowed to double post as long as it not something New that the People who see this need to know about.
Actually, you're not supposed to have any double posts in Map threads. The owner is required to have a changelog in a spoiler in the main thread. That's where you post updates, not a new individual post, because no one wants to go through potentially 15-20 pages of posts saying "great" or "nah" just to see the occasional addition.

Also, as everyone else has stated, a diameter of 400 blocks is required. SG4 has a radius of 200 (diameter of 400) and it's probably the smallest I would dare go.

Reaction score
Actually, you're not supposed to have any double posts in Map threads. The owner is required to have a changelog in a spoiler in the main thread. That's where you post updates, not a new individual post, because no one wants to go through potentially 15-20 pages of posts saying "great" or "nah" just to see the occasional addition.

Also, as everyone else has stated, a diameter of 400 blocks is required. SG4 has a radius of 200 (diameter of 400) and it's probably the smallest I would dare go.
Sorry for that, so used to hive where it's different rules xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci