• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vallacia Survival Games 1

Opinions?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Give me Download!!!!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Just beautiful, make more maps

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I preffer you make changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
-*-*-*-*-INFO-*-*-*-*-
* 150 Blocks from glass to spawn
* 175+ hours spent on the map
* 1,5 montths
* 150-200 chests
* Over 20 Secrets :O
-*-*-*-*-DOWNLOAD-*-*-*-*-
I preffer sending it on pm, vote if you want me to set that up :)
-*-*-*-*-TRAILER-*-*-*-*-
-*-*-*-*-PICTURES-*-*-*-*-

http://imgur.com/a/Fbor8
If you want more, tell me.

-*-*-*-*-MORE INFO-*-*-*-*-
This map was made made by LikeTotalyFreddy (me), TobyTheDigger, olethedigger, anpus and Mattisen07
We Call usself Team BigTree

-*-*-*-*-DESCRIPTION-*-*-*-*-
This map is a epic pvp map for survival games. It have Secrets, good pvp land and alot more.
Remember this is Our first map we have ever made, so take it easy.

We are excited too hear Your opinion :)

Reaction score
Sonny i made as yo wanted BOATS, not going to take a screenshot yet cause my f1-6 is destroyed

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Sonny i made as yo wanted BOATS, not going to take a screenshot yet cause my f1-6 is destroyed
Just gonna warn you right now don't double post. It fills up the thread pages and can be avoided by adding to a previous post or editing the post after posted. Also, the map looks quite nice :) .

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I think the minimum for 24 player maps is 200 radius. I would probably check up on that, if you want the map to be accepted ;)

Reaction score
Just gonna warn you right now don't double post. It fills up the thread pages and can be avoided by adding to a previous post or editing the post after posted. Also, the map looks quite nice :) .
Donut, i am a Well Known Member on Hive, i Think i know how this Works. Like you know it's not allowed to double post as long as it not something New that the People who see this need to know about.

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Donut, i am a Well Known Member on Hive, i Think i know how this Works. Like you know it's not allowed to double post as long as it not something New that the People who see this need to know about.
Ah forgive me, just realized it was a day apart. But just a tip it seemed like your response came across a bit rude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci