• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valiance [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
Can we dedicate the next couple weeks to mainly practice synergy, and better our skill; and then a few games of CS. I want this to be successful and not end up where we were a few months ago. I will try to keep this clan alive if it falls, but we all need to put forth time and effort if we want to go anywhere. Hopefully we all abide by this and we come out at the top! Gl to all :)

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Can we dedicate the next couple weeks to mainly practice synergy, and better our skill; and then a few games of CS. I want this to be successful and not end up where we were a few months ago. I will try to keep this clan alive if it falls, but we all need to put forth time and effort if we want to go anywhere. Hopefully we all abide by this and we come out at the top! Gl to all :)
This isn't a CS GO clan?!?

LlamaLover4Life

Experienced
Reaction score
Any comments that are labeled as unnecessary or contains only vulgar language must and will be deleted. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact myself or another staff member :)
wow ur cool mod!

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Any comments that are labeled as unnecessary or contains only vulgar language must and will be deleted. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact myself or another staff member :)
Well deserved mod. I've seen how you have been on the forums for the past couple months. I know I'm a little late but congrats on mod! You will do great things for the server and the community in a whole. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci