• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valentines day event: The wrap up.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

Hey guys! So first off I want to put out a massive thank you to everyone who attended the Valentines day event! Although there were technical difficulties to begin with and the method for getting into the server had to be changed last minute as the portals didn't work - everything ended up running according to plan. I want to thank the developers on hand at the time Rusty and DV_Raiton who provided us with the development support and Razzledgirl for being amazingly supportive and encouraging as the event began when I was getting a bit worried. And a big thank you to all of the staff members who joined the event and helped keep everyone in line. On that note, thank you to the several hundred attendees who were, for the most part, on their best behavior!

We had several competitions and another was added last minute (that being the 'couples skin competition') and this post is mostly to announce the winners of the competitions and their prizes! So here goes.

Winner of the skin competition:
JettSchrey!
25,000 Credits

Winners of the couples skin competition:
Cooookie and Skill!
25,000 Credits each

Winner of the Maze prize draw:
BarrackObama_!
25,000 Credits

Winner of the 'easy' Ferris Wheel parkour draw:

BoTheTurtle!
10,000 Credits

Winner of the 'medium' rollercoaster parkour draw:
Twistaar_!
25,000 Credits

Winner of the 'insane' pirate ship parkour draw:

Smash!
50,000 Credits

Winner of the boat race draw:

SantaIsNotReal!
25,000 Credits

winners of the couples competition:

BadgerPig and AthenaaMC!
Platinum ranks!

Winners please expect your prizes shortly.

Thank you to everyone who supported the event and participated! Hopefully next time we'll have even more competitions for you to enter and prizes to give out! Please feel free to leave any suggestions you may have for future games and things for the event in the thread and share your screenshots from the event! We will be looking to doing more party/social events in the future for different holidays!

(And yes, I know a common suggestion will be an option to hide the players. This one has already been noted ;) )

Also the valentines forum badges will be available soon! And when they are, we'll do our best to give them to everyone who completed one of the events. Here is a sneak peak of what they look like:

Last edited:
N

Nikola

Congrats to all of the winners!! Unfortunately I couldn't participate, been in Cleansweeps and had some Staff Meetings on Cove :( Nevertheless hopefully it was hella fun to other players who participated!! And Shelby great love thread as always <3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
This event was amazing! Looking forward to the next event. But I hope that the staff will think about the EU players, as the event began at 0:00 and ended at 3:00 am for me.

TrueBlueCardinal

Spectator
Reaction score
Shelby, would you possibly have the top times for the parkour events? It would be awesome if you could put it in a text file or something of that nature. If not, thank you for the awesome event! I can't wait for the next few to come!

-GamingCardinal

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
This was such a fun event to attend, can't wait for future events & those badges c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci