• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vacation

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering where do you like to go for vacation, and what to do there.
My favorite is Hawaii! I get to go to the beach every morning and boogie board for like 4 hours straight, then go eat lunch then go around at the night markets!

What about you?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I go to Emerald Isle (a beach on the North Carolina coast) with my cousins and mini golf, see movies, and most importantly, go to the beach! I'll boogie board, go to the sandbar and get the crap beaten out of me by waves with my cousins, dig holes, and assist my uncle in making sand sculptures (his are really good, I'll have to put pictures).

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I go to Emerald Isle (a beach on the North Carolina coast) with my cousins and mini golf, see movies, and most importantly, go to the beach! I'll boogie board, go to the sandbar and get the crap beaten out of me by waves with my cousins, dig holes, and assist my uncle in making sand sculptures (his are really good, I'll have to put pictures).
Sounds like fun, hope to see pictures :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci