• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Using FnS with grass/terrain. Need tips.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Hello I encounter this problem alot; trying to use FnS when there is grass or hill areas. I need help to master this. Any videos or tips? Thanks :)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Flint and steel. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
I usually just place it anyway even though it goes ontop of the grass or keep running into a 1 block hallway

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try hitting the grass to destroy it and placing the fire as quick as you can. So left then right click real quick. NCP usually detects that as fastbreaking/placing though :(.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Try hitting the grass to destroy it and placing the fire as quick as you can. So left then right click real quick. NCP usually detects that as fastbreaking/placing though :(.
Get Teh devs to make a new NPC this one is crap. I've been kicked for "Flying or related" so many times.

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
Get Teh devs to make a new NPC this one is crap. I've been kicked for "Flying or related" so many times.

Or they'll remove FastBreak check in NCP, because nobody ever fast breaks. And if they do, they are terrible at hacking.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I run into this problem a lot, flint and steel only glitches in flowers not grass. So if you find yourself in a grassy area, flint and steel would be fine.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They didn't make it (I think), it's an existing plugin and all I can do is to ask them to tweak the values. But tweaking the value takes a lot of trial and error and isn't suited for MCSG because of the large amount of servers and the amount of time it takes. You have to go through the server log and manually see if the kicking has increased or decreased. Also, please remember that if you get kicked for flying or anything like that it's a good thing because it means the plugin actually works. Imagine if a player tried to fly or anything like that; they would be denied from the moment they started! However, if you truly have an issue with NCP make a post about it in the General Support subforum. This topic has been debated on numerous times (too many for my fingers too count) so it's best if you drop it and let the developers do their thing.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
They didn't make it (I think), it's an existing plugin and all I can do is to ask them to tweak the values. But tweaking the value takes a lot of trial and error and isn't suited for MCSG because of the large amount of servers and the amount of time it takes. You have to go through the server log and manually see if the kicking has increased or decreased. Also, please remember that if you get kicked for flying or anything like that it's a good thing because it means the plugin actually works. Imagine if a player tried to fly or anything like that; they would be denied from the moment they started! However, if you truly have an issue with NCP make a post about it in the General Support subforum. This topic has been debated on numerous times (too many for my fingers too count) so it's best if you drop it and let the developers do their thing.
I was shot by a bow from under so many times that I dont have enough fingers and was kicked. I know its a good thing but really just get rid of the stupid stuff.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was shot by a bow from under so many times that I dont have enough fingers and was kicked. I know its a good thing but really just get rid of the stupid stuff.
Make another thread so we don't clog this one up :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci