• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

User rank and points

Do you want User Rank to be ranked after points and not victories?

• Total voters

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, first of all if you are a noob who has had good luck in the game, and you kill a expirienced Pro, you will get 100 points or so. So you are saying that luck will get you up on the leaderbords??!!!!!!?? I say Nu ahh.

*Dem Puppies

Awaredis

Spectator
Reaction score
first of all you should remove bounty so points would be valid second yes points are more fair since you can lose them unlike victories, this would prevent just some nolife to get high userrrank...
This, basically

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, first of all if you are a noob who has had good luck in the game, and you kill a expirienced Pro, you will get 100 points or so. So you are saying that luck will get you up on the leaderbords??!!!!!!?? I say Nu ahh.

*Dem Puppies
actually if you kill me you get 330 :p

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why is user ranks chosen after victories and not points?
Being number one only shows you're dedicated and not skilled.
Having it chosen after points would make it so it represents skill.
Changing this would make it more competitive and less grinding.
I got 1800 by killing one guy! The person with most points got 40000! It is just the /bounty command!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first of all you should remove bounty so points would be valid second yes points are more fair since you can lose them unlike victories, this would prevent just some nolife to get high userrrank...
I actual agree with this. If it werent for the bounty command it will be fair to use points for the score!

FrickFlock

Tribute
Reaction score
I would have to agree but I think there should be a limit when killing someone with alot of bounty, if this gets implemented.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci