• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Network Maintenance - Improving the network

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Edit: Thursday's maintenance has been completed. We'll post more information about further maintenance periods on Friday afternoon.

As Chad mentioned earlier this week, we are improving our network in order to prevent further downtime and improve the US network.

The following are the times and dates for the maintenances that will encounter any sort of downtime -

#1 - Thursday, January 16th, 2014 @ 10PM MST (11PM CST) - A brief downtime of 5 - 15 minutes will be encountered, followed by 1 - 3 minute outages for any configuration changes for up to an hour.

We will have more scheduled maintenance periods over the end of the weekend and through the start of the week. As the change we were going to perform on Saturday night is being done ahead of time, we will be reworking maintenance times and adding them above. All maintenance times listed on this post will be for the US network only.

Last edited:

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Can't wait for the network to be improved, and am I the only one who didn't put a number?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
First page!

And I'm glad the network will be fixed.. I have a hard enough time already with my internet.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Whelp, thanks for telling this to me after I lost connection with all that loot. Still, I'm glad that lag is going to be reduced.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Congratulatorinimificationously
To the US with their improved servers!
Dang, I can tell you put some effort into that :p
Whelp, thanks for telling this to me after I lost connection with all that loot. Still, I'm glad that lag is going to be reduced.
xD I'm pretty sure you just lagged out.
Can't wait for the network to be improved, and am I the only one who didn't put a number?
What number? o.o

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
So many number posts deleted. xD

Anyway, glad to hear the network will be improving, it's been screwing me over as of late. :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci