• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Network Connectivity Issues

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Hey tributes,

Update: As of 3:30AM CDT (1:30AM PDT / 4:30AM EDT) on August 13th, the network issues have been completely resolved and everything is back to normal. Enjoy!

Keep an eye on our other posts to stay informed about our upcoming maintenances and the new US network upgrades!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

===================

The US network currently is experiencing some packet loss and intermittent connectivity issues through certain ISPs providing connectivity to our Phoenix datacenter.
We're still investigating these issues, and we're in constant contact with the datacenter in Phoenix to try and resolve this, however we are not the only ones to see the same sort of issues. There are also many reports / complaints over Twitter regarding the network connectivity issues for other websites and service providers.

We're hoping that all of this is resolved by the end of the night, but we can't say for certain. As we continue to receive updates, we'll be sure to update this post and alert everyone via Twitter (@mcsgservers) with what's going on, and what we've found out.

Thanks for your patience while we resolve these issues!

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Most other networks are having the same issues across the US and Canada. Lets hope our ISPs figure it out, and quick!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Most other networks are having the same issues across the US and Canada. Lets hope our ISPs figure it out, and quick!
You are most definitely correct. From what I've heard, it's basically anyone using Comcast, Verizon, or AT&T (in the north east part of the US), or any ISP that uses Cogent as their primary routes (a lot do!).
Personally, I'm using Time Warner Cable, and I'm seeing the issues over Cogent to Phoenix. However, we've tested from multiple locations, and there are some ISPs (I believe Level3?) that are problem-free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci