• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US N0obz (US Clan)

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
You make a clan in the US and all your players are AS

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Kronic. Add me on skype @NativeTalentMC

Captain_Steele9

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Captain_Steele9
way of communication: skype
wins (at least one): 43
skype (optional): patrick-steele9

please accept? This would be my first clan income! :oops:

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
We play on US And AS i know ure just doing this cuz i try harded u once...

Why are u so mad by just losing one game
Only because when you have clan wars, you will have lag. And other US clan won't agree to playing on AS since you're a US based clan.

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Only because when you have clan wars, you will have lag. And other US clan won't agree to playing on AS since you're a US based clan.
We dont lagg in US how do u think ive won in US and my clan members have way better internet than me so they wont lagg either

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Ligerized just to inform you, Captain_Steele9 has only 3 wins. And those wins came from teaming with me and Captain_Gladwin. #NotRecommended. Although I have trained him and he has gotten better. He still has 2-3 bars. And a really bad hit range.

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Ligerized just to inform you, Captain_Steele9 has only 3 wins. And those wins came from teaming with me and Captain_Gladwin. #NotRecommended. Although I have trained him and he has gotten better. He still has 2-3 bars. And a really bad hit range.
thx for the info i appreciate it,but why did he write 43wins was it a mistake or does he want to lie?Your still in the clan Captain_Steele but thx to ure bad connection u might not be able to join clan wars...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci