• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US leaderboards are temp down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the high volume of traffic, our US Leaderboards will be down for a bit as we need to give our SQL server a break. It will be back on later once the traffic dies down.

NSeth99

Tribute
Reaction score
fail Chad the new voting system sucks we should have the right to decide what map WE want to vote and not decide on two choices. P.S all my skype friends hate map 4 and your voting system (peter25811, Vackary, Jackthepwnzor, Angeldeath456, fnnythe3hd, daNOOBdoc911, ITsMeTYL3R, and others please take in to consideration that people want to play the maps they want to play denying that and giving them 2 options is corrupted and not very popular In point of fact I suggest that you revert to the old voting system and think about how good your maps really are. P.SS MAP 4 IS BOSS

chanman20

Tribute
Reaction score
all you have to do is vote to skip it and the old maps come back... this is a temp thing anyway its not staying like this at least thats what a mod has told me

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
fail Chad the new voting system sucks we should have the right to decide what map WE want to vote and not decide on two choices. P.S all my skype friends hate map 4 and your voting system (peter25811, Vackary, Jackthepwnzor, Angeldeath456, fnnythe3hd, daNOOBdoc911, ITsMeTYL3R, and others please take in to consideration that people want to play the maps they want to play denying that and giving them 2 options is corrupted and not very popular In point of fact I suggest that you revert to the old voting system and think about how good your maps really are. P.SS MAP 4 IS BOSS
Nseth. this isnt the place to complain about the voting system. it is probably the best voting system for a variety of maps.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
rage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci