• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
This isn't sufficient evidence without screenshots on set CB times, for all we know this could be a scrim??

Edit: I do believe that this CB happened but with the claims the other clan is making you need more evidence than just game logs. Try and screenshot messages from Skype. When you guys were agreeing to CB rules.
It was teamspeak

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
This isn't sufficient evidence without screenshots on set CB times, for all we know this could be a scrim??

Edit: I do believe that this CB happened but with the claims the other clan is making you need more evidence than just game logs. Try and screenshot messages from Skype. When you guys were agreeing to CB rules.
http://i.imgur.com/Qxxm53Q.png i went up back in history on there ts and screen shotted what i poked them

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/Qxxm53Q.png i went up back in history on there ts and screen shotted what i poked them
With the games and that screenshot it should be enough. But for future reference try and get screenshots with the other clans agreeing to everything, eg:
.Clan battle date and time
.Who's rules are you following
.4v4/5v5
.Screenshot postponement agreements/declines

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I think you are lying. The round you called fake, the last one, was after the rest of the rounds because the number 8592807 is larger than the other game IDs.
Look I also believe he is lying, but instead of posting it on here, shouldn't you get in contact with the USCL as you are a referee.

Get Power to send you the evidence as you are a ref and you can make a decision form there.

This is a discussion between the two clans involved and the USCL staff, not the whole community.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Look I also believe he is lying, but instead of posting it on here, shouldn't you get in contact with the USCL as you are a referee.

Get Power to send you the evidence as you are a ref and you can make a decision form there.

This is a discussion between the two clans involved and the USCL staff, not the whole community.
Contact with other staff members is limited to say the least and Power has already provided the evidence on this thread. But yes if Devourer and Power want to continue this conversation we can do so via messages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci