• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republic

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo I've been in both communities, US and MX (mostly US) they are way to different but they both have their flaws and pros. It's amazing to be part of any tbh.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to stomp out your hope but clans aren't gonna come back to what they were before. Too much people are quitting or aren't active enough to keep this community going. Nothing can fix it besides older players coming back/ bigger clans splitting up.
ur rand

beneu Techaton Juggernaut eRmac spoiler alert but transfer is coming back lol. they are slowly getting old members back buit scrapper and blue want a reband :D If only GentleSnivy kept trostetic going, we could get a few more clans back. I think the server also has a few problems that is leading people away, bad anticheat, staff etc.
transfer sucked and gentle should not make my clan

im down to start playing again when people don't complain when they lose a cb. I'm sorry when people lose a cb without a leader on and with no communication lol
stop making my fukin clan

I tried my best to bring an active clan to the community, but people aren't loyal and are like hoes and go round and round from each clan talking trash. They lose a battle then leave saying we have no communication and start flaming then everyone leaves. (Clans these days.)
its because i was the backbone of trostetic

RidersUS

Experienced
Reaction score
We riders want to address the bad reputation we have been getting on the US community especially with American clans. We are very disappointed of the community being so closed doors with LATAM clans. The reason of us asking clan battles against American clans is just to improve the pvp as we know this clans are the ones with the more experience between the community. However we ourselves have been around for a long time so please don’t just hackusate us if we win a round or even the whole cb at the end we are experienced players as well. We just want to grow as a clan and become better and better as times goes by.
No se aguiten gringos.
#Riders

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
We riders want to address the bad reputation we have been getting on the US community especially with American clans. We are very disappointed of the community being so closed doors with LATAM clans. The reason of us asking clan battles against American clans is just to improve the pvp as we know this clans are the ones with the more experience between the community. However we ourselves have been around for a long time so please don’t just hackusate us if we win a round or even the whole cb at the end we are experienced players as well. We just want to grow as a clan and become better and better as times goes by.
No se aguiten gringos.
#Riders
I'm sorry but why the hell do you care about reputation in a computer game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci