• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I challenge Rebels Mr_Gears ? or how long will this battle be because I challenge them like Friday and I just found out like 2 days ago that they was locked in when will the battle be confirmed as a win or loss?

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I challenge Rebels Mr_Gears ? or how long will this battle be because I challenge them like Friday and I just found out like 2 days ago that they was locked in when will the battle be confirmed as a win or loss?
No you can't, right now unless proven otherwise rebels won the match. You technically cant challenge rivals either. Just be patient until everything is figured out.

Reactions: Hks

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
I can see why you guys didn't get accepted into clan wars...
And why no other clan likes you...
Honestly dude just stfu I really don't know why you guys aren't kicked out of the Us clan leaderboards or even Blacklisted because you guys really deserve it.
wtf? why would you say that for a clan you should be mature m8
and one of u guys asked me today why u guys are hated LOL
Guys sorry for that comment I won't say who posted that but we are really sorry for posting that cause I to think that this is an innapropriate comment so Sorrry Guys <3 USClanLeaderboards plzz remove that comment

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys sorry for that comment I won't say who posted that but we are really sorry for posting that cause I to think that this is an innapropriate comment so Sorrry Guys <3 USClanLeaderboards plzz remove that comment
bacca dood dey cant delete it u c u go 2 ur comment den u click delete than for reason u put bcus i like men then the comment is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci