• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Surgeri420

Tribute
Reaction score
May I ask why Trama is taken off the leaderboards for one simple dispute? Please inform me on this... Disputes happen everyday, same thing happened to other clans, exactly the same thing. You don't see them getting removed from the leaderboard.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let the leader do his work ;p
I'm helping him if he has a problem he'll say something I did the same in derlicta I denied people and if they had any problems with it they would say something, but they never did ;)

Reaction score
May I ask why Trama is taken off the leaderboards for one simple dispute? Please inform me on this... Disputes happen everyday, same thing happened to other clans, exactly the same thing. You don't see them getting removed from the leaderboard.
Can you please give me an example of the exact same thing happening to another clan?

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
The dispute added to the reason, but was not the entire reason. Your clan specifically argued with the people who ran leaderboards. Also your clan was the reason leaderboards temporarily closed. So please do not argue further on this thread. Pm me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci