• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The only top and one of the oldest clan that hasn't disbanded is Rebels and Trivium. Not too sure if Trivium is disbanding though :C

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Did anyone record any of those Rivals battles?

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Rivals have disbanded before though. He said one of the oldest clans that hasn't disbanded. but honestly, Rebels has been around way longer than Trivium. Trivium was created in April of 2014, whereas Rebels has been around since 2012.
I didn't say a anything about rebels, but mainly I think that trivium still gets "great clan praise" because it started as "great".

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't say a anything about rebels, but mainly I think that trivium still gets "great clan praise" because it started as "great".
well
Rebels was made by this nerd named zeno after blamphs and cyanvolts were gone, halfway through certain members of the clan split apart from Rebels to make Forgotten. Then about a year after Forgotten was made certain members of the clan Rebels split apart from Rebels to make Trivium. Two clans that kinda started the same way, its pretty cool.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
well
Rebels was made by this nerd named zeno after blamphs and cyanvolts were gone, halfway through certain members of the clan split apart from Rebels to make Forgotten. Then about a year after Forgotten was made certain members of the clan Rebels split apart from Rebels to make Trivium. Two clans that kinda started the same way, its pretty cool.
Elevate was also a split i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci