• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Speaking on be half of an average clan member, I suggest that you give it a good period if you end up deciding to add it. For einstine, give it one extra month after deciding on it. I really don't think it would be appropriate to add it now, considering I have no clue what turbulence is.

I also assume others will feel the same. Please take my thoughts into consideration.
Clearly you were never in clan wars, everyone's already played it from clan wars, that's why they want it

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Clearly you were never in clan wars, everyone's already played it from clan wars, that's why they want it
Speaking on be half of an average clan member, I suggest that you give it a good period if you end up deciding to add it. For einstine, give it one extra month after deciding on it. I really don't think it would be appropriate to add it now, considering I have no clue what turbulence is.

I also assume others will feel the same. Please take my thoughts into consideration.
He has 2 rings :p

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
This is my opinion, I ask that you please respect it. Also, the MCSG tiering is a total game changer. A route with 3 chests could be all tier 2, where as a route with 11 chests could be tier 1. Resulting in a big disadvantage.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is my opinion, I ask that you please respect it. Also, the MCSG tiering is a total game changer. A route with 3 chests could be all tier 2, where as a route with 11 chests could be tier 1. Resulting in a big disadvantage.
The chests are pretty equally layed out. There are multiple routes, no need to worry.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of the clans here have already looked through this map for CWs3 or have clan members that can share their routes. There are a few different routes that are all very good and some good choke points. You can tell Cad made this map for clans trust me.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: LiningHawk1702
Current Clan: Forgotten
Position You Are Applying For: Recorder
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): I think you should pick me as a recorder because, I record at a stable 60 FPS, and I upload in 720p HD. I am very active in Clan stuff, and I am also very experienced in CB's. I have been in the Clan scene for over a year and a half. So ya.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Jccandfriends
Current Clan: Rebels
Position You Are Applying For: Recorder
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): I can record at over 100+ fps and render it in hd quality. I used to have a youtube but i became inactive on it so i can upload it straight there.
I want this postition because i noticed that 1. There are not many recorders already and 2. because i noticed when people record battles they tend to have a biased recording, they focus on one team to watch during the pre-battle stages and i feel that when this happens the battle isnt as fun to watch because you should be able to see which clan is more stacked, the routes they take and any strategy that either lost them the fight or won it for them. Also i am kind of a no life so i will always be on to record when needed.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Staff Applications
In-Game Name: Skipping/Epic_Frog_Song
Current Clan: Vanguard.
Position You Are Applying For: Referee.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like)
I wan't this position, I want this becuase I enjoy watching clans battle. Why should you pick me? Because i'm a experienced leader and I feel as many people respect me as a leader. I know what is allowed, and whats not. I don't pick favorites, and i'm not a bias person. I'm also active and I should be available when needed. I was also a moderator on MC Swish if that applys here. Anyway if you do choose me as a Referee, I promise to be as fair as possible and I will handle situations to the best of my ability, I will not be bias in anyway. If you do choose to pick me I will thrive to be a better referee then others, thanks for reading m8.

Last edited:

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Staff Applications
In-Game Name: Skipping/Epic_Frog_Song
Current Clan: Vanguard.
Position You Are Applying For: Referee.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like)
I wan't this position, I want this becuase I enjoy watching clans battle. Why should you pick me? Because i'm a experienced leader and I feel as many people respect me as a leader. I know what is allowed, and whats not. I don't pick favorites, and i'm not a bias person. I'm also active and I should be available when needed. I was also a moderator on MC Swish if that applys here. Anyway if you do choose me as a Referee, I promise to be as fair as possible and I will handle situations to the best of my ability, I will not be bias in anyway. If you do choose to pick me I will thrive to be a better referee then others, thanks for reading m8.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci