• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ohjayx
Current Clan: Instinct II
Position You Are Applying For: Referee
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Basically, for the last month I've gotten really interested in clans and what not and I know that you (Soul) is greatly known in MCSG clan talk in general and id like to become known as well, I like the intensity that happens throughout clan battles which is why I'd like to be a referee and judge the battles! In addition, I'm basically available the entire day throughout weekends and from 3PM to 11pm so yea xD Thanks :)
Denied

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Blazerboy123
Current Clan: Ohana
Position You Are Applying For: Recorder
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) My computer runs very well and my connection usually doesn't suck enough to harm the recordings. I'm pretty chill and trustworthy and I don't do much in my clan so I'd like to have something to do. I use fraps to record. I can render and upload within a day of the battle.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Applications
In-Game Name: Mp5xz
Current Clan: Rebels
Position You Are Applying For: Referee or Recorder.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: I would like to be a referee so I can watch the battles, but I noticed that there aren't any recorders, so I am willing to record. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci