• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: MaxyPie
Current Clan: Rebels
Position You Are Applying For: Referee
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) I have a lot of experience with the clan community and i've also been leading for a long time now and I know how clan battles work and how some people react ect. I would like to help with all of dat jazz and I think it'd just be fun overall (<- Thats why its a short app and because i gotta goto school)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: MaxyPie
Current Clan: Rebels
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) I have a lot of experience with the clan community and i've also been leading for a long time now and I know how clan battles work and how some people react ect. I would like to help with all of dat jazz and I think it'd just be fun overall (<- Thats why its a short app and because i gotta goto school)
Pending.
In-Game Name: ThatCoolCucumber/Voqx
Current Clan: Ohana
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: I think you should pick me because I am generally a mature and non-biased guy. I have a good understanding of this 'event' (don't know what else to call it) and am extremely active. I was a mcsg moderator if that means anything and I don't enjoy causing flame like some of my clan mates (frog lol). Thanks for considering me!
Application: Denied.
In-Game Name: resistantcorn12
Current Clan: Titans
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): I think that I am capable of being a great referee while specing the games and making fair calls. I am typically unbiased and I think that I would be a great asset to the staff team with this position.
Application: Denied
In-Game Name: GentleSnivy
Current Clan: Cryptonic
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) I'm a moderator on MCSG and I've been playing in clans for a long time. I know the rules and I'm a very mature person. I'll try to make sure things are flame free and people will agree with each other. I want to sort out arguments and make sure the battles go accordingly and go nice. I want to make sure this goes very well and fun to have. It's going to be enjoyable to watch and help out with the battles.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My In-Game Name is BulletJC, but I have other alternate accounts that I scrim/tryhard on, two of which are Lsccreative and gunrocks8888.
Skype: My Skype username is TheBulletJC, add me if needed!
Current Clan: My current clan is Rivals, lead by cf918 , but I have been in other clans before. PM if you need the list of clans I've been in.
Position You Are Applying For: I'd like to apply for the referee position because I'm a fair and friendly person that doesn't hold bias when selecting my views and opinions. I can be there for certain situations and I have a convincing and polite tone of voice. I haven't caused any flame while I've been on the MCSG community.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Like I said above, I'm a friendly person that doesn't really have any enemies on MCSG. I know how to resolve arguments with the fairest solution, and I won't hold any bias, seeing as I like all clans equally. I hope you consider my application~

~Yours Truly,
BulletJC or Justin.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My In-Game Name is BulletJC, but I have other alternate accounts that I scrim/tryhard on, two of which are Lsccreative and gunrocks8888.
Skype: My Skype username is TheBulletJC, add me if needed!
Current Clan: My current clan is Rivals, lead by cf918 , but I have been in other clans before. PM if you need the list of clans I've been in.
Position You Are Applying For: I'd like to apply for the referee position because I'm a fair and friendly person that doesn't hold bias when selecting my views and opinions. I can be there for certain situations and I have a convincing and polite tone of voice. I haven't caused any flame while I've been on the MCSG community.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Like I said above, I'm a friendly person that doesn't really have any enemies on MCSG. I know how to resolve arguments with the fairest solution, and I won't hold any bias, seeing as I like all clans equally. I hope you consider my application~

~Yours Truly,
BulletJC or Justin.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Sry all of u who got denied. Me and rik demoted him a long time ago hes just mad at us b/c we overthrew him
Ignore that guy

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ALL1DO1SW1N1329
Current Clan: Trivium
Position You Are Applying For: Referee, I don't want a huge position.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Well, I just want a simple position and I am not biased when it comes to choosing clans for winning or losing and such. I am a friendly person in the community, I wouldn't call myself annoying or really a disturbance to other clans. I have been in past clan wars hosted from Techaton and Just_Hellooo, but just as a participant. I am very mature, and I don't really cause any drama or problems. If it makes a difference I am currently a Sr. Mod on LovePvP (going through training currently). For myself, I know many people who are Staff members on here and they know me fairly well to know what my personality is like as a person. I also know how Clan Battles including tactics and strategic situations from past experience in clans. It would also be a great/fun experience to be included in. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day everyone.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ALL1DO1SW1N1329
Current Clan: Trivium
Position You Are Applying For: Referee, I don't want a huge position.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Well, I just want a simple position and I am not biased when it comes to choosing clans for winning or losing and such. I am a friendly person in the community, I wouldn't call myself annoying or really a disturbance to other clans. I have been in past clan wars hosted from Techaton and Just_Hellooo, but just as a participant. I am very mature, and I don't really cause any drama or problems. If it makes a difference I am currently a Sr. Mod on LovePvP (going through training currently). For myself, I know many people who are Staff members on here and they know me fairly well to know what my personality is like as a person. I also know how Clan Battles including tactics and strategic situations from past experience in clans. It would also be a great/fun experience to be included in. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day everyone.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Would anybody be able to provide me with some links to videos of clan battles? Preferably not ancient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci