• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Sim_Man
Current Clan: Inviction
Position You Are Applying For: Referee
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) I think you should pick me as I have been in plenty of clan battles going by your rules and lots of problems occur, so I would know how to deal with some issues that happen. I also don't have a problem or don't love some clans so I won't be favoring or biased what so ever. I am also pretty much always on skype or teamspeak
Application: Denied.
IGN:kupi12
Current clan:not in one ATM but I'm currently pending in titans
Position I'm applying for:Referee
Why should you pick me:First off all I think I would be great for this position seeing as I'm not in a clan and can make unbiased decisions when it comes to reffing. I also think it would be a fun thing to do and get into the community a bit more before I quit mcsg in general.
Application: Denied
In-Game Name: My IGN is KingTut11
Current Clan: Rivals
Position You Are Applying For: I am applying for either Referee or Sr. Moderator
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) You guys should pick me for this position because I am a respectful, experienced player and non-biased. Especially when it comes to clan things within the community. The main one I am apart of is being the Co-Host of Clan Wars (Techatons), which I think is along the lines of this. I am respectful and take things very seriously, but I can also be fun and joke around if it is the right time. I am pretty cool guy to hang out and am online almost always either on Skype, Teamspeak or Forums. I think my experiences and skills with handling with people and their problems would help out this immensely. I hope you consider me for a spot in this staff.
In-Game Name: ProShooterBF
Current Clan: Titans
Position You Are Applying For: Referee or Sr. Mod
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): Well, I have a lot of experience with clans, and have been in the clan community for quite some time. Im generally pretty unbiased and fair towards others, even if I may have any problems with the particular group/person i'm dealing with. I'm available pretty much whenever i'm needed.
Application: Accepted for Interview.

All others are currently pending.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My in-game name is Flipzyy, Flipzyyy, or as most people know me as Exttend because that is this account I use to scrim and other things on minecraft I play. Also have plenty of arts that I enjoy playing on like KeepGold, xVoid_, Ackalth, and a few others.
Current Clan: my current clan is Ohama.
Position You Are Applying For: I am applying for Referee position.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): I believe I should be chosen for the referee position because I feel feel this would be a good way to show the community that I am not just "A little 6 year old booter." I would like to show that I am can be fair, mature, and active within this program as a staff member. I never really get a chance to do this type of stuff because, as I said before; People just think I am a immature little booted, but I am willing to show my fairness, also I think this would be a good upper unity to be able to learn new tactics looking at other clams while making sure no rules are being broken during the process of the battle. I am able to record and upload videos very fast to show evidence that a rule was broken if I am spectating the battle, I will also make sure there is no fighting between the clans, which if there is the problem will be resolved by me if I get the position. Also, this is a way to meet new people through the community, such as other staff members or leaders of other clans. Next reason I would be a good candidate, in my opinion, is that I will do my best to keep flame, in-game and on forums not seen, make sure no rules are broken, and help with decisions that are needed (Ex. Forsaken uses Offencive (Kranzo [Banned player]) I would make sure that he would not be playing and have total control of the situation. Another reason I feel that I could be the right man for the job is that I am somewhat funny, loud, and very hyper most of the time, so if the battles are being recorded I could do my best, be mature, but still make sure that the viewer is still having a quality time watching the content, thanks for reader, hope I can be considered.
~Flipzyy

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My in-game name is Flipzyy, Flipzyyy, or as most people know me as Exttend because that is this account I use to scrim and other things on minecraft I play. Also have plenty of arts that I enjoy playing on like KeepGold, xVoid_, Ackalth, and a few others.
Current Clan: my current clan is Ohama.
Position You Are Applying For: I am applying for Referee position.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like): I believe I should be chosen for the referee position because I feel feel this would be a good way to show the community that I am not just "A little 6 year old booter." I would like to show that I am can be fair, mature, and active within this program as a staff member. I never really get a chance to do this type of stuff because, as I said before; People just think I am a immature little booted, but I am willing to show my fairness, also I think this would be a good upper unity to be able to learn new tactics looking at other clams while making sure no rules are being broken during the process of the battle. I am able to record and upload videos very fast to show evidence that a rule was broken if I am spectating the battle, I will also make sure there is no fighting between the clans, which if there is the problem will be resolved by me if I get the position. Also, this is a way to meet new people through the community, such as other staff members or leaders of other clans. Next reason I would be a good candidate, in my opinion, is that I will do my best to keep flame, in-game and on forums not seen, make sure no rules are broken, and help with decisions that are needed (Ex. Forsaken uses Offencive (Kranzo [Banned player]) I would make sure that he would not be playing and have total control of the situation. Another reason I feel that I could be the right man for the job is that I am somewhat funny, loud, and very hyper most of the time, so if the battles are being recorded I could do my best, be mature, but still make sure that the viewer is still having a quality time watching the content, thanks for reader, hope I can be considered.
~Flipzyy

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Referee Application

In-Game Name:
My main IGN is ToeHair45, but I have a few alts. If these are needed, please do not hesitate to tell me so
Skype: The Skype I use is ToeHair45, the same as my username
Current Clan: The clan I am in currently and the clan which I hope to be in for a long, long time would be Excel. We are slightly underrated, but I think we are making our way up
Position You Are Applying For: I am currently applying for the position of referee, which I actually do in real life for younger aged kids playing soccer. I absolutely LOVE doing this.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Well, I want to start off by saying that I feel as if I am a very unbiased person, and I will always call a fair game. It won’t matter if I am refereeing a game with a person I talk to every day, or a person who I hate with all my heart. All that I will be focusing on through those games will be who wins, who cheats, and just all in all what really happened in those games. Another thing that would be good about choosing me for this position would be the fact that I love to learn about other clans. I greatly enjoy being able to scrim a clan I don’t know much about, and if I got the chance to see both clans at once, I would be able to learn about what each clan does, what route they take, or how they PVP, so in future battles when I am refereeing, I will know exactly where to look for the action. This will make it so that I won’t miss anything important, such as a large team fight. Another thing that helps is that love to play MCSG. Like, a lot. Even though I only joined last April, and I might not have as much MCSG experience as other v.1 players, I feel as if my overall knowledge of these awesome servers is not too shabby. So while others might seem like the better choice, being as if you know them better or you think they would do a better job then me, I’m just asking for chance to prove myself as the funny, crazy person that I am. OK, I think I’ve done enough rambling. Thanks for reading, and have a good night.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score

Application: Accepted for Interview.

All others are currently pending.
Can Ik why I was denied?

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: HarborSeal

Current Clan: Trivium (Officer)

Why Should We Pick You For The Position: I have been with clans since the beginning that clans became a thing, (ask Soul)
That means I have a lot of experience within clans, also, every clan that I have been in I usually get an officer spot or some type of leading position, ex. Infinitive (Old clan, co-leader) Divine (Co-Leader) Trivium (Officer/captain). Another thing you should take into account is that I am a former Sr.Moderator on a 1v1 server known as lovepvp, I made a lot of strong decisions there and I think I did a pretty good job. I am also staff of Techaton's Clan wars (season 3). I have a lot of experience as a staff member whether it be servers or clans. I think I would do a good job as a staff member here, thanks.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Referee Application
In-Game Name: My main IGN is ToeHair45, but I have a few alts. If these are needed, please do not hesitate to tell me so
Skype: The Skype I use is ToeHair45, the same as my username
Current Clan: The clan I am in currently and the clan which I hope to be in for a long, long time would be Excel. We are slightly underrated, but I think we are making our way up
Position You Are Applying For: I am currently applying for the position of referee, which I actually do in real life for younger aged kids playing soccer. I absolutely LOVE doing this.
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) Well, I want to start off by saying that I feel as if I am a very unbiased person, and I will always call a fair game. It won’t matter if I am refereeing a game with a person I talk to every day, or a person who I hate with all my heart. All that I will be focusing on through those games will be who wins, who cheats, and just all in all what really happened in those games. Another thing that would be good about choosing me for this position would be the fact that I love to learn about other clans. I greatly enjoy being able to scrim a clan I don’t know much about, and if I got the chance to see both clans at once, I would be able to learn about what each clan does, what route they take, or how they PVP, so in future battles when I am refereeing, I will know exactly where to look for the action. This will make it so that I won’t miss anything important, such as a large team fight. Another thing that helps is that love to play MCSG. Like, a lot. Even though I only joined last April, and I might not have as much MCSG experience as other v.1 players, I feel as if my overall knowledge of these awesome servers is not too shabby. So while others might seem like the better choice, being as if you know them better or you think they would do a better job then me, I’m just asking for chance to prove myself as the funny, crazy person that I am. OK, I think I’ve done enough rambling. Thanks for reading, and have a good night.
Application Denied
Staff Applications
In-Game Name: xConfuzzled (Just call me Charlie)
Current Clan: Well I am Titans Trial
Position You Are Applying For: Any Available
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) You should pick me for this position because I am familiar with all the rules and overall I know what I am doing. I also know how clan battles work and how they should be played. I would make sure everything is as fair as possible and I would make the necessary decisions to enforce the process too. I would not want to interfere, just simply make the game as well-run as possible.
Can Ik why I was denied?
Pm me or soul, via Skype or ts, to find out.
In-Game Name: HarborSeal

Current Clan: Trivium (Officer)

Why Should We Pick You For The Position: I have been with clans since the beginning that clans became a thing, (ask Soul)
That means I have a lot of experience within clans, also, every clan that I have been in I usually get an officer spot or some type of leading position, ex. Infinitive (Old clan, co-leader) Divine (Co-Leader) Trivium (Officer/captain). Another thing you should take into account is that I am a former Sr.Moderator on a 1v1 server known as lovepvp, I made a lot of strong decisions there and I think I did a pretty good job. I am also staff of Techaton's Clan wars (season 3). I have a lot of experience as a staff member whether it be servers or clans. I think I would do a good job as a staff member here, thanks.
Application: Accepted for interview.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Staff Applications
In-Game Name: Torkoal_ or SpellCaster_
Current Clan: Eternity
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) I have a good experience with clans and I know what it takes to be mature and take this job serious. I'm a very nice and easy going person that doesn't like to create flame. If I get accepted for an interview I can show you what I mean about being mature when needed and I won't be bias towards any clan what so ever. I know all the MCSG like the back of my hand. I'm also very active so attending a battle won't be an issue. Thank you for reading this.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: JustAHotDog
Current Clan: Trivium
Why Should We Pick You For The Position: (No Limit, But Put As Much As You'd Like) There are many reasons that you should accept the doge (myself) for being a trial/interview-stage referee. I've had a lot of experience of leading and being in clans in the past, and have been in the MCSG community & clan community for a long time (#Hotdogs2012). I would have an open, non-biased, mind when making tough/debatable decisions. You obviously don't want favoritism when making these decisions, and I think that would help in my case considering I really don't know that many people in other clans besides the clans I've been in the past (the past clans I've been in basically consisted of the same members). I've also had experience as a clan referee before. I was one of Antster360's senior/head staff when he was going to host the Official MCSG Clan Wars. Although this actually never occurred, there were still a few test games before that I got to watch and make decisions on (the battle I was watching was between Rebels & Forgotten). I've also been a MCSG moderator for about one year now, so I know how to handle things. Overall, I think you guys should accept me as referee because of my past experiences (as mod and ref), non-bias decisions, and my overall knowledge of the clan communtiy. Ty 4 reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci