• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, well. Needless to say, this has taken a rather interesting turn of events. There are some things I'd like to speak on real quickly.

First off, I don't know the whole situation behind this, but it was pretty easy to pick things up through context and speaking to people both inside and outside of the direct situation. Either way it doesn't matter what happened. Nobody has a right to start up and/or respond to almost 30 pages of unnecessary and immature flame. I don't care "who started it", we're all big boys here, we can all stand up and act a little more mature and level headed.

It's not that hard to play a clan battle free of hackusations and crazy flame if everybody simply understands that it solves nothing.

Thank you.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
No the reason Trama was kicked was actually quite similar to this one. Trama (like Invincible) didn't know when to shut up and drop a matter and due to this they were removed from the Leaderboards. After (being the immature clan they were) Trama got staff to shut down the leaderboards for no reason at all. About a day later we talked to staff and got the leaderboards reopened as the closing reason just didnt make sense. And also, if you want to bring up us not being impartial. Isn't it weird that we allowed Sertified to play in this tournament after he got me permamuted? I think that was me noticing he changed and being impartial towards him.

Also I think most of these haters fail to recognize that without the leaderboards, most smaller clans wouldn't exist. We are the only reason why clans still battle as often as they do, as before the leaderboards it was just big clans challenging each other and leaving out small clans. People fail to recognize all the good the leaderboards has done, and all this flame is doing is covering up the good and replacing it with a certain clan's hatred towards the leaderboards. Learn to act mature guys, it helps in life.
To be fair you insulted me mommy <3

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Okay, well. Needless to say, this has taken a rather interesting turn of events. There are some things I'd like to speak on real quickly.

First off, I don't know the whole situation behind this, but it was pretty easy to pick things up through context and speaking to people both inside and outside of the direct situation. Either way it doesn't matter what happened. Nobody has a right to start up and/or respond to almost 30 pages of unnecessary and immature flame. I don't care "who started it", we're all big boys here, we can all stand up and act a little more mature and level headed.

It's not that hard to play a clan battle free of hackusations and crazy flame if everybody simply understands that it solves nothing.

Thank you.
30 pages is nothing. Remember when Dave's rules came out? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci