• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan #Convulted

Reaction score
On the behalf of #Instinct, we challenge you guys to a clan battle.
If you approve of this request, please consider adding me on skype!
Skype Username: Parwez.Jay
Thank you ;)

graphicz123

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Logan (chog)
McIgn: mw3magestico
Time zone: pacific time
Wins: 156
Games played: 1855 (about)
Pvp strengths: bow, fns
Pvp weaknesses: water fights, block-hitting while strafing
Why I want to join: I'm good and want to play big team battles while winning and having fun

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Instinct I challenge you to a 4v4 or up clan battle. Add minedandcrafted513 on Skype if you accept. If you declin, simply reply with a no.

MichaelDoesPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Michael
Minecraft IGN: MichaelDoesPvP
Timezone: East Coast (EST)
Wins: 41 Wins
Games Played: 368 I know it's bad, but read "additional comments" for more info.
Skype Name: michaeldoespvp
PvP Strengths: I am good at making combos with fishing rods, and i'm good at parkour, which can be an essential quality in certain situations.
PvP Weaknesses: Not so good with a bow, I need some work.
Why do you want to join #Convulted: My clan didn't go as I thought it would. TeamJuggernaut had a select group of great pvpers, but we didn't grow much.
Additional Comments: My stats are not a good representative of my real characteristics. I started playing in June, and was awful. I lost 162 games, and won NOT ONCE. I then lost my computer, and when I got it back, I started playing again. I actually got better then. If you counted my stats for when I actually knew how to play, it's really 41 wins to 206 games, which is almost a 1:4 ratio. Thanks for reading.

HeyIamgoodatSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: George
Minecraft IGN: Miner_Legend2013
Timezone: PTS (Pacific Time Zone)
Wins: 42 ( My number is less because I have a very laggy computer about 6 fps, but getting a new one this summer so yea...
Games Played: 507
Skype Name: george.shan5
PvP Strengths:fishing rod, Flint n steel, strafing, plaing smart, bow
PvP Weaknesses:hackers, lag (but im getting a new computer), fishing rod
Why do you want to join #Convulted: I want to be in a clan to have fun and this seems pretty cool
Additional Comments: swagoroni and cheese and chicken and swag swag swag broski buddy

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci