• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US/CA Operation Cleansweep

N

Nikola

Great update Jamie! The time zone is going to be a problem for me so I won't be able to participate :/

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Cleansweep EU - Success
Cleansweep US/CA - In progress
Cleansweep AU - ???

Hurry up and cross the Pacific!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As for AU? Don't worry, the AU will not be neglected. Currently, the staff are testing other solutions for each region.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/au-cleansweep.159744/
Please mention this. I know it isn't official, but it would help AU players to link it.3

Also, the times should be changed to an American time zone to make things easier. GMT was good for Europe, but it's just going to confuse people in the U.S. or Canada. :)
Looking forward to participating in the cleansweeps.
The only thing that I don't like are the operation times, I think it would've been best to do them in the middle of the day, where the servers are at their peak, but oh well, still viable times. :)
All the times are in GMT. This means that you go back 5 hours if you are in EST, 6 if CST, 7 if MST, and 8 if PST.

Therefore Monday's times (7-9 PM) are actually 2-4 PM on the East Coast where most players live.

It's great to see this happening! Thanks!

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also, the times should be changed to an American time zone to make things easier. GMT was good for Europe, but it's just going to confuse people in the U.S. or Canada. :)
All the times are in GMT. This means that you go back 5 hours if you are in EST, 6 if CST, 7 if MST, and 8 if PST.
Therefore Monday's times (7-9 PM) are actually 2-4 PM on the East Coast where most players live.
No... all the times listed are already in EST (an American Time Zone)

Times & Dates:
Monday: 7PM - 9PM
Wednesday: 7PM - 9PM
Friday: 8PM - 10PM
Saturday: 8PM - 10PM
Sunday: 6PM - 8PM

ALL TIMES ARE EST (aka. GMT-5 )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members