• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey MCGamer!

Uprising is a team where we build maps, mostly of the Survival Games variety, to the best of our ability, making them as different and unique from other Survival Games maps. We use different themes to build maps that would be fun to play, but also in a style that would be different from others. We try to help our members have a fun experience in our build team and have a good time building the projects that we do.

To apply for Uprising, you will need to fill out an application, and post it in the comments. We have three templates for different ranks, which are builder, terraformer, and mixed member.

Builders will be responsible for building, and sometimes redstoning (if possible), on our projects and will be one of the main roles to the creation of our projects.

Terraformers will be responsible for doing the terraforming on our projects. We expect the terraforming to be efficiently done so that buildings are comfortably in place.

Mixed Members will be responsible for redstoning, building, and terraforming on our projects. Though this role has many responsibilities, you may be dedicated to one aspect or multiple aspects.

Application Status : CLOSED

Applications will be reviewed like such:
  • All applications can be sent until the due date is reached.
  • After the due date is reached, all applications will close.
  • All applications sent before the due date, will be reviewed. They will be tagged with either ACCEPTED or DECLINED.
  • If accepted, you will be asked to contact Vlad or RiseNinja on Skype.
  • If declined, you will have the opportunity to reapply when applications open again.

Application Template

• IGN:
  • Have you ever been in a build team before?:
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Mixed):
  • Pictures of your previous projects:
  • Are you comfortable to do a trial, so that they administration may judge your building, terraforming, redstoning, or all of the above, qualities?:
Current Members of Uprising

Owners

RiseNinja
Creepy_Crawler

Admins
TyranicalFilms
JacobKucera1
LoZInfinity

Builders
Rising_Spirit
SilasSilas
Diamondballer47

Terraformers
Lively_
DairyKing__

Mixed Members
CthruME
FlixoYT
Mp5xz

Released Projects

Uprising Survival Games 1 : The Collapse:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-collapse.92369/

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good luck, I would apply for Redstoner but the applications are closed...and theres no redstoner position... and I haven't done redstone in months ;_;

Last edited:

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
gl vlad, sad you left red forest :( but if you have cheerleaders, let me be your first :3

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting my application ready ;)

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: Mp5xz
  • Skype Name: originalskittles
  • What types of terraformed structures and themes are you comfortable with?: Nothing too compacted.
  • Have you ever been in a build team before, if so, which one(s)?: No I haven't. I want to become apart of one so I can learn how to build better and build a map with some friends :)
  • Pictures / Videos of your previous builds and terraformed structures: I will PM you my inventions.
  • Are you willing to do a trial terraformed structure with a build as well, in order to judge both your terraforming and building capabilities?: Umm. I am not a terraformer, I am applying to be a redstoner for the team. I will show you guys what I can create with my redstone abilities if wanted.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: Mp5xz
  • Skype Name: originalskittles
  • What types of terraformed structures and themes are you comfortable with?: Nothing too compacted.
  • Have you ever been in a build team before, if so, which one(s)?: No I haven't. I want to become apart of one so I can learn how to build better and build a map with some friends :)
  • Pictures / Videos of your previous builds and terraformed structures: I will PM you my inventions.
  • Are you willing to do a trial terraformed structure with a build as well, in order to judge both your terraforming and building capabilities?: Umm. I am not a terraformer, I am applying to be a redstoner for the team. I will show you guys what I can create with my redstone abilities if wanted.
idk this matter but recommended!

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
  • IGN: DairyKing__
  • Skype Name: Both owners have it :p
  • Have you ever been in a build team before?: Yes, I was on Red Forrest a long time ago when they were still working on Icarus and Fallen Haven. I helped in both of those maps. I am also in Team Elite, I got in with my application before they became pay to join.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Mixed): Builder, hopefully alter I can become Mixed. Still working on my terraforming ;)
  • Pictures of your previous projects: http://imgur.com/a/E2Civ
  • Are you comfortable to do a trial, so that they administration may judge your building, terraforming, redstoning, or all of the above, qualities?: Yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci