• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates coming tomorrow for the following items.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
how do you get the cool siggy thing? :) Because I didn't get it...

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I was recently banned for something I did not do.

In-game name: JohnTheAlec

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak/Livestream): Minecraft Server (Survival Games)

Any reason why you have been: I was said to have been using the Better Sprint Mod.

When did you get banned?: Yesterday on 4/14/2013

How long does your ban have left?: 6 days

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: I was not using the mod. However the server had a huge second of lag that caused me to speed up for like 2 seconds. I think that was what got me banned. Awesomesauce1966 was in a Skype chat with me the whole time.

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: I have always respected the rules and the staff of these servers and have done my best to follow the rules because I want everyone to have a fair and fun survival games experience. :D

Thank you :)
Hello (Sorry I can't provide a link, I'm on my tablet) This is the wrong place for a ban appeal! Please appeal your ban in the section of the forums named ban appeal, Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci