• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unoffical SG killstreak names!

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi fellow MCSG players! Ever been on a somewhat decent kill-streak. And thought I wonder if there's a name for a kill-streak for <insert number here> kills? The answer is probably no. But any-who here's a couple names I though have a nice ring to it :3
So without further or do! I present to you: The Unofficial MCSG kill-streak names!

3 Kills- U want shum?
5 Kills- U want shum more?
7 Kills- The rek-oning
10 Kills- Kill nye the science guy!
15 Kills- MLGSG (Major league gaming survival games)
17 Kills- I think U hack m8
20 Kills- /report
24 Kills- Mount Kill-amanjaro

These are in now way meant to be taken seriously.
Any other kill name suggestions? Leave them below!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't have a direct opinion for this idea, however, I wouldn't like to see this be added as it can make players a big target. If this idea/suggestion does get idea, I think it'd be pretty interesting if you are on a kill streak and if you have like 7 kills, you should get a bounty of 50 or something and if you have 12 or more to get the achievement, I'd like to see a person that has that many kills in the game to get like 300 points or such as put on their head. I don't know if the plugin works like this still when you are in death-match and you wait out the timer, the person with the most kills would win, it'd be interesting if it would broadcast when there are 3 players left if the plugin could display how many kills they have to determine if the tribute should wait out the timer or not.
also ViolentKitten Moose Zaex move to Feature Suggestions?

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't have a direct opinion for this idea, however, I wouldn't like to see this be added as it can make players a big target. If this idea/suggestion does get idea, I think it'd be pretty interesting if you are on a kill streak and if you have like 7 kills, you should get a bounty of 50 or something and if you have 12 or more to get the achievement, I'd like to see a person that has that many kills in the game to get like 300 points or such as put on their head. I don't know if the plugin works like this still when you are in death-match and you wait out the timer, the person with the most kills would win, it'd be interesting if it would broadcast when there are 3 players left if the plugin could display how many kills they have to determine if the tribute should wait out the timer or not.
also ViolentKitten Moose Zaex move to Feature Suggestions?
Its Neither a idea nor suggestion. Its just a thread that players can have a bit of fun with when there in game. I do like the idea of achievement or bounty

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Its Neither a idea nor suggestion. Its just a thread that players can have a bit of fun with when there in game. I do like the idea of achievement or bounty
I guess, well sort of am getting what you are saying as they can just look at this thread and keep something in their mind as, you could say this sort-of could be used as motivation if you are getting sort of annoyed in-game and you can keep something such as this to motivate yourself to get more kills.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
This isnt mean to be a suggestion Zaex. If you read the bottom it stats that the thread isnt meant to be taken seriously
Oh, whoops. Someone tagged me to move it, and I moved it. Should've saw that.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
This honestly would be a cool addition. Meh, too bored to think of any names though.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
*insert Patrick meme*

"Why don't we take the killstreaks from Halo, and move them to MCGamer?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci