• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unity[Us/CA Clan]

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
1. How many wins do you have?on this account 135 combined 310
2. How many games have you played?1070
3. How old are you?13
4. What is your Skype?neese43
5. What are your PVP Strengths?bow, crits
6. What are your PVP Weaknesses? eberything
7. Why would you like to join?looking for a decent clan i could become an elite in.

AngryPig479

Tribute
Reaction score
1. How many wins do you have?on this account 135 combined 310
2. How many games have you played?1070
3. How old are you?13
4. What is your Skype?neese43
5. What are your PVP Strengths?bow, crits
6. What are your PVP Weaknesses? eberything
7. Why would you like to join?looking for a decent clan i could become an elite in.
[/quoteI will friend you on Skype for a test :)

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
On the behalf of #Superior I challenge #Unity to a 5v5 or 6v6 clan battle. If you accept add me on skype- YoshiePlayz

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of Superior, I challenge you guys to a Clan Battle let me know ASAP Skype: TReven.breon3

AngryPig479

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everybody, we had a clan battle with #Relativity in which we lost the first battle, but afterwords both teams had to go so we decided to cancel the battle. Afterwords the clan put a win as 0-1. I got in a call with him and he was not changing anything so i resulted in trying to get a mod on team speak. They were very nice and helped me with the problem but could sadly do nothing to fix it. Overall, it is a Disqualification on their part and out record is now 5-1. We thank the mods for doing what they could but we did not want it to result in this way. Thank you and lets go #Unity

AmericanCheeze

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems like a good clan, but my stats are not good. Only 7 wins, that seems good enough. ;-; o_O

AngryPig479

Tribute
Reaction score
Great job team, we had a 3-0 victory against Team Erudite which was a great game and we showed teamwork and did a phenomenal job. Congratulations guys and lets go #Unity

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Renegade we challenge you to a clan battle. If you accept add my skype "itbechance" if you decline simply respond with a "no"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci