• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unity[Us/CA Clan]

AngryPig479

Tribute
Reaction score
1. How many wins do you have? I only have 13 (Including alts) wins over all , the reason for this is because I do not play on MCSG regularly I play on thearchon.net and I play on thetitanmc.net.
2. How many games have you played? I have played about 391 (including alts).
3. How old are you? I am 12.
4. What is your Skype? gabester2001 (I already have you on skype )
5. What are your PVP Strengths? I am good critically hitting other players and hitting them quickly and making it difficult for them to hit me.
6. What are your PVP Weaknesses? My weakness is that occasionally i get FPS lag when players come near but I am soon getting a new computer which should fix all my FPS lag.
7. Why would you like to join? I would like to join because we have been good friends' for awhile and it would be fun, I also think that I would be a good aspect to the team.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate you reading my application.
congrats you are a cheerleader

dashingdogs

Platinum
Reaction score
I am applying for Player
How many wins do you have :85 ( I haven't play much HG)
2. How many games have you played : About 150
3. How old are you? 13
4. What is your Skype? yayapapatata
5. What are your PVP Strengths? : Good stuff First hits Bows Swords
6. What are your PVP Weaknesses? : Unfair advantages
7. Why would you like to join? Because I would like to be in a pro clan like Unity and i would like to help it rise. It also seems really fun and i would like to be a part of this community
For games played do you ,mean 650?

ashmil

Tribute
Reaction score
I am applying for Player
How many wins do you have :41
2. How many games have you played : 580
3. How old are you? 13
4. What is your Skype? brobrono
5. What are your PVP Strengths? : bows, sword,fishing rod
6. What are your PVP Weaknesses? : not all the time but sometimes flint and steel
7. Why would you like to join? Because i was wanted a strong team to play with im always ready for a challange dat faces me i never back down. This is the best team i found and it looks friendly. i can help a lot of ppl with pvp in the clan and they could help me a little im always going to try my best and i hope for the best! :D

ps: i know redbob11 and _gamer_ftw

ashmil

Tribute
Reaction score
and btw u can test my pvp skills
if u want to 1v1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member