• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unban petition | XSLAYDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMPunkRo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys i am not XSLAYDER , but he is a good youtuber , He didn`t want to be baned , he loved MCSG , Please guys unban him ! He will be good , he didn`t make a big mistake ! :(:)(

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know who this guy is, but if he broke the rules, then he deserves to be banned. End of story.

CMPunkRo

Spectator
Reaction score
DeggerBug made him a bad guy , because he and his clan provocated Slayder :(((

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys i am not XSLAYDER , but he is a good youtuber , He didn`t want to be baned , he loved MCSG , Please guys unban him ! He will be good , he didn`t make a big mistake ! :(:)(
Hey there, my name is Sayf and I am a previous MCGamer moderator. I'm here to inform you that I have seen the players actions and none of them were tolerated. He deserves the ban he has gotten and just because he might've told you that he didn't do anything doesn't mean it's true. Also you are not meant to make any thread like this ever if he would like to get unbanned he will make a ban dispute. There is no such thing as a petition to get people unbanned because if we could do that then why don't we make a petition to unban LeafyGreenTea? You get my point.

Lock thread please..

CMPunkRo

Spectator
Reaction score
Man he didn`t say to me . ,, Make a petition " I love Slayder , that is what I can say ! :(

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
This is simply not how our ban dispute process works. If a player is banned, their ban is between they and the staff. They may dispute the ban, they may ask us about it, but others really don't need to be getting involved.

~Threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci