• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to Recover My Forums Account

RandomAlt

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

I made an account here last summer, and, well, I don't remember the password. Naturally, I tried to recover the password...but I came across a slight problem.

There's no verification. And when I submit my recovery request, it doesn't work, because I didn't complete the CAPTCHA, which I was unable to complete. I made a different forums account (which I no longer know its password) and PM'd the administrators, but I received no response. I also shot them an e-mail regarding my situation, but I've received no reply.

It's frustrating, and, frankly, I just want to be able to recover my first forums account. But, curiously, am I the only one experiencing this problem? If so, how can I fix this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

LoadData

Survivor
Reaction score
Firstly, I have just attempted this myself(With all 'ad-block' plugins disabled), and I am gaining the same problem. With this said, I do suggest that you email [email protected] - When emailing, explain how you have forgotten your password yet how you're unable to recover it due to a website error.

Hope this helps.

L

Lululioness

Firstly, I have just attempted this myself(With all 'ad-block' plugins disabled), and I am gaining the same problem. With this said, I do suggest that you email [email protected] - When emailing, explain how you have forgotten your password yet how you're unable to recover it due to a website error.

Hope this helps.
Wow you're very helpful o_O :eek::)

RandomAlt

Spectator
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

I suppose I could try shooting them another, but more thorough, e-mail. Thanks.

EDIT: Would be more ideal if an administrator actually read this thread...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci