• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultimate set up for Non Hot Key users!

FriendlyCreeper

Tribute
Reaction score
My Setup:
1. Sword
2. FnS
3. Bow
4. Golden Apples
5. Fns
6. Fns
7. Golden Carrots or High Saturation food
8. Arrows
9. Rod

The rod is in 9th slot to quickly fishing rod technique a player and switch from the rod to the sword. FnS is in the 2nd slot for a quick turn around burn. Bow is in 3rd slot because the 3 is close to the W key so its easy to press it with your middle finger. 4th slot is golden apples so you can quickly eat and heal up. Fns in 5th and 6th slot so when in DM or late game you have more fire. High Saturation food in 7th slot because late game or DM you don't need food too much. 8th slot is arrows so you know how many arrows you have so when you get chased, you don't turn around and try to snipe a player but realize you have no arrows and the guy chasing you gains ground on you.

SecretSeriosity

Spectator
Reaction score
I like this setup.
1: Sword.
2: Bow.
3: Rod.
4: FnS.
5-9: Food.

I find it easy due to me being able to switch keys without hot keying, plus I don't scroll either. I like my sword in 1 because I HAVE to have it there, without a hot bar setup, I would be hitting people with food and stuff like that. :p

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Better setup IMO:

Sword:
Bow:
FnS
FnS:
Golden Apples
FnS:
High Saturation Food:
Arrows:
Rod:

Reasoning for this is:

Easy sword/bow transitions
Rod is next to the sword for an easy switch
Can bait players using FnS while 'eating'
Shows amount of arrows you have

Also, something to note that's terrible in your setup is that you have a ton of food. FnS before food. (At late game you generally have a ton of food anyway, I like to have gold apples for regeneration and high saturation food as that's all you need)
My exact setup, and in my opinion the best.
You cant FnS instantly tho.
Yes you can..

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
This post isnt a post where I said post your own. So if you have a post like that please delete it and make your own thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci