• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

uh why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't even want to say that much since a bunch of people above me have already mentioned this but I would like to point out a couple of things:
  1. The hypocrisy shown by you posting this thread is incredible. You are posting a thread complaining about people who talk about Huahwi. i.e. You yourself are talking about Huahwi. I think a solid 25% of threads about Huahwi are similar to yours, and that is too many.
  2. You say he isn't that good, but he kinda was: not only was his ratio pretty top notch (around 3/5) but he also taught a lot of new players how to PvP and could be blamed for the bringing in of more FnS style combat
  3. Also the reason a lot of people did care about his disappearance was because he had around 55,000 subscribers. That is a lot of people.
-Demon

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't even want to say that much since a bunch of people above me have already mentioned this but I would like to point out a couple of things:
  1. The hypocrisy shown by you posting this thread is incredible. You are posting a thread complaining about people who talk about Huahwi. i.e. You yourself are talking about Huahwi. I think a solid 25% of threads about Huahwi are similar to yours, and that is too many.
  2. You say he isn't that good, but he kinda was: not only was his ratio pretty top notch (around 3/5) but he also taught a lot of new players how to PvP and could be blamed for the bringing in of more FnS style combat
  3. Also the reason a lot of people did care about his disappearance was because he had around 55,000 subscribers. That is a lot of people.
-Demon
He had like 20k and now that he left he's more than doubled

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I like checked just then when I made the post so....
U said that it's a big deal coz he left 50k subs, when in actual fact he left 20k subs and all this talk about him gained him 35k subs

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
-Demon
People are talking about the hypocrisy; this thread is merely stating my opinion and asking why people like him so much. What everyone else does is constantly fangirl and kiss ass. It truly depends on what you view as hypocrisy. This, specifically, isn't what I am complaining about. If my complains were about people talking about huahwi at all it would be. In reality, my problem is based on those who still are begging him to come back and things of the sort. And about him being good, he uses an fns macro, rod macro, and I guess a clicking macro but he might not. And to the final point, it was 20k, and wouldn't these 20k feel a bit betrayed if this person left without a trace for months, didn't say why, and just completely ditched?
Commentary is an opinion. I enjoy his commentary; you don't. And also, considering you watched a 25 minute video of him talking FOV, I don't think you fully agree with yourself. So you're basically a hypocrite.

As for the pvp part, anyone that got so high on the leaderboards is good at pvp. They might not be the greatest, but often it's the players with the most pvp exposure that win that catagory, such as youtubers.

And I've already covered this in my last post, the Huahwi threads have slowly died out, people are losing interest. This is the only Huahwi thread I've seen in over a week.

Seriously man, you're coming off as a hypocrite.
I covered most of this when responding to demon's post except one. I saw the video because at one point I was curious on why everyone liked him, so to get a better understanding I watched 4-5 videos. They were all of a similar commentary level and several friends assured me it's the same in most videos. I wouldn't only watch a video because I'm convinced it'll be good -.- And I will say this for the 69,000th time IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE DAMN THREADS who cares if the threads are disappearing it's not all about the god damned threads. The skins, the chat messages, etc that's a bigger deal in my opinion.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
People are talking about the hypocrisy; this thread is merely stating my opinion and asking why people like him so much. What everyone else does is constantly fangirl and kiss ass. It truly depends on what you view as hypocrisy. This, specifically, isn't what I am complaining about. If my complains were about people talking about huahwi at all it would be. In reality, my problem is based on those who still are begging him to come back and things of the sort. And about him being good, he uses an fns macro, rod macro, and I guess a clicking macro but he might not. And to the final point, it was 20k, and wouldn't these 20k feel a bit betrayed if this person left without a trace for months, didn't say why, and just completely ditched?

I covered most of this when responding to demon's post except one. I saw the video because at one point I was curious on why everyone liked him, so to get a better understanding I watched 4-5 videos. They were all of a similar commentary level and several friends assured me it's the same in most videos. I wouldn't only watch a video because I'm convinced it'll be good -.- And I will say this for the 69,000th time IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE DAMN THREADS who cares if the threads are disappearing it's not all about the god damned threads. The skins, the chat messages, etc that's a bigger deal in my opinion.
The chat messages fine but your really bothered by a skin?

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
The chat messages fine but your really bothered by a skin?
I'm bothered that there are so many of them. So many people worship this player so much that they decide to look like him. When there are 3 every game, you know there's a problem.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Noah,
IMO you should just let it be. They're not really harming you or affecting you, are they? Fangirls do what fangirls want :p

K

KiDD

Yes, Huahwi has been gone from YouTube for 4 months, not to mention the internet altogether. It's an old topic, and should be dropped since no one has heard anything from him. Although, he was a great PvPer in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci