• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

uh why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
PREPARE 5 FLAEM
Why do people still care about huahwi? He isn't that good, he's done some pretty mean stuff to people, he isn't even a good commentator on YouTube. What's all the hubbub about? Plus he's been gone for 4 months. Wanna get over it, get a new person to pathetically fangirl over. If you have a legitimate reason to fangirl huahwi please do tell. I'm genuinely curious of your standpoint.
Mmmmkaythx

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
lets bring more awareness to huahwi by making a thread asking why people care about him #hypocrisy420

It's not every day that the #3 person on the leader board, successful youtuber, and active community member just suddenly disappear as he has. And honestly, he has some pretty good commentary for SG, which is something very hard to commentate because of the focus it requires. Anyone with as many subs as he had must have had good commentary, otherwise he wouldn't have been so successful. Also, the fact that he's been gone for so long, makes it so weird and interesting.

Also, I haven't seen a Huahwi thread for at least 2 weeks before this one, so....

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
As this thread revolves around a sensitive topic and could potentially cause flame (you said it yourself), I would like to issue a flame warning on this thread. Please try to keep the flame to a minimum, or else further action may need to be taken.
Thank you, and have a good day!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
PREPARE 5 FLAEM
Why do people still care about huahwi? He isn't that good, he's done some pretty mean stuff to people, he isn't even a good commentator on YouTube. What's all the hubbub about? Plus he's been gone for 4 months. Wanna get over it, get a new person to pathetically fangirl over. If you have a legitimate reason to fangirl huahwi please do tell. I'm genuinely curious of your standpoint.
Mmmmkaythx
Lol yes

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
lets bring more awareness to huahwi by making a thread asking why people care about him #hypocrisy420

It's not every day that the #3 person on the leader board, successful youtuber, and active community member just suddenly disappear as he has. And honestly, he has some pretty good commentary for SG, which is something very hard to commentate because of the focus it requires. Anyone with as many subs as he had must have had good commentary, otherwise he wouldn't have been so successful. Also, the fact that he's been gone for so long, makes it so weird and interesting.

Also, I haven't seen a Huahwi thread for at least 2 weeks before this one, so....
First of all, yes this doesn't happen frequently BUT I'd assume people wouldn't constantly be talking about him in chat, on the forums, voting him as best pvper in the community awards, etc 4 MONTHS AFTER HE LEFT Lelelel. Next, that's not accurate. His commentary is poor. Usually he stays silent for up to 4-5 minutes at a time and when he does talk it's about one little thing that's unimportant and doesn't last a 15 min video. He once spent 25 minutes talking about changing to 100 FOV from quake. He's successful because most youtubers suck while he knows how to play, he was well known considering his placement on the leaderboards, and he knew who to record with to gain publicity. Him being gone so long shouldn't make it more interesting, it should make people assume he isn't coming back. And finally, despite the lack of huahwi THREADS, I rarely have a game without a huahwi skin or two, him mentioned in chat, a thread post where he isn't mentioned, and he always gets best pvper in the community awards like why? [/RANT]

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
shut up already.
he got hit by transport truck or something deal with it.
this wasnt aimed towards you what so ever i was talking to the kids that are like "omg huawhi is so kewl like y he quit mc he is the king of yt and mcsg."
^ This guy. This guy right here

Reaction score
PREPARE 5 FLAEM
Mmmmkaythx
Well, you have a point, but I haven't personally see a Huahwi thread in the past 1 week...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, yes this doesn't happen frequently BUT I'd assume people wouldn't constantly be talking about him in chat, on the forums, voting him as best pvper in the community awards, etc 4 MONTHS AFTER HE LEFT Lelelel. Next, that's not accurate. His commentary is poor. Usually he stays silent for up to 4-5 minutes at a time and when he does talk it's about one little thing that's unimportant and doesn't last a 15 min video. He once spent 25 minutes talking about changing to 100 FOV from quake. He's successful because most youtubers suck while he knows how to play, he was well known considering his placement on the leaderboards, and he knew who to record with to gain publicity. Him being gone so long shouldn't make it more interesting, it should make people assume he isn't coming back. And finally, despite the lack of huahwi THREADS, I rarely have a game without a huahwi skin or two, him mentioned in chat, a thread post where he isn't mentioned, and he always gets best pvper in the community awards like why? [/RANT]
Commentary is an opinion. I enjoy his commentary; you don't. And also, considering you watched a 25 minute video of him talking FOV, I don't think you fully agree with yourself. So you're basically a hypocrite.

As for the pvp part, anyone that got so high on the leaderboards is good at pvp. They might not be the greatest, but often it's the players with the most pvp exposure that win that catagory, such as youtubers.

And I've already covered this in my last post, the Huahwi threads have slowly died out, people are losing interest. This is the only Huahwi thread I've seen in over a week.

Seriously man, you're coming off as a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci