• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typing Speed

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
what the heck, I decided to do a late night test for the fun of it, better then my second one but not as good as my first. Keep in mind its 3:00am right now :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
what the heck, I decided to do a late night test for the fun of it, better then my second one but not as good as my first. Keep in mind its 3:00am right now :p
You could compete in typing competitions haha.

Edit:

Last edited:

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 9.06.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 9.06.10 PM.png

As we can see I prefer accuracy over speed, I'm probably a lot faster with less accuracy.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I suck at typing

i did better second time for speed :p but i still suck

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the part where I call bullcrap D:
How can I fake a speed like that? when the image is FROM the the site? anyways its actual speed. I was very lucky, my 2 others were slower

EDIT: I am working on a script to see if there is a way for it to auto complete the test or something :p not sure if its possible though

Last edited:

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How can I fake a speed like that? when the image is FROM the the site? anyways its actual speed. I was very lucky, my 2 others were slower

EDIT: I am working on a script to see if there is a way for it to auto complete the test or something :p not sure if its possible though
It's quite possible :3

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
It's quite possible :3
thats not what I meant. if you right click the image and view image, you notice that the image is from imgur but if you right click one of the actual tests it opens in the speed typing website if you get what I mean

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I am working on a script to see if there is a way for it to auto complete the test or something :p not sure if its possible though
I finished the script :p this is 100% FAKE

the script instantly finishes the test so you have to wait the 1 min for the timer to finish
this is as high as you can get on the test

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci