• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Years as Staff on MCGamer!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations, Tony!

All I can do is think back to that one day where you and I had a serious conversation about everything going on in our lives. I remember telling you that you would receive trial in the near future, and what do you know? You got it! I am so proud of everything that you have accomplished. You have been through so many ups and downs within the last two years, but you had always kept your head held high. Through the thick and the thin.

Also, I do not know for sure if that "twin" answer was me, but I picked it for memory sake. I remember those days where we would swap names and troll those who entered the Moderator channels. Ahhh! Good times, Tony! Good times!

Well done! So proud!

I love you boo!
<3 xoxo
Thank you so much Chris <333 I remember that day, it was a great day where we could catch up on stuff and it was fun. And omg the swapping was the best tbh, it made my day lol On a real note, thank you very much for the sweet words, sorry I have not really been talking to you that much, or at all really, you are a really awesome person to talk to.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
AWWW TONYY!!!! I love you so much bae <3 I am so glad we became friends that one day, I was at the airport and you were all like "JANELLE wanna fight", made the best start to out friendship and I cannot wait until the day I get to meet you and give you a massive hug <3 Love you so much hunty! Congrats on 2 years as staff :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know if anyone actually passes that quiz with pure knowledge and not guessing. Congrats on 2 years, Tony.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though I don't really know you I took the quiz :D Congrats on your achievement! You've been staff 4 times as long as I have :eek:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Aww Tony that is such an amazing milestone! Congratulations and let's aim for another year? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci