• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Turris Tremores » Revamped

Is this better than the original map?

• Yes it is <3

• Ehh its good :)

• It can be better :/

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Just look at it. There are rocks everywhere. It doesn't look very good for pvp tbh. But I prefer aesthetics and this is a cool idea, that's why it has my support.
1) Those "rocks" are a special double-slab combination. To answer your question a little bit better, let me quote from how MCSG describes:

Falling down has never been more dangerous! In Deadly Descent, it’s a race to the bottom. Players are spawned at the top of a map full of floating blocks, and they fall from block to block as they move to the bottom. But the trick of the game is balance: fall too slow and you’ll fall behind, fall too fast and you might miss your block, fall too hard and you’ll take too much damage. Manage your fall damage and your hunger well, because if you die you’ll respawn at the top of the map. The first player to reach the bottom is the winner. Deadly Descent turns falling into fast, furious fun.

2) You'd be surprised on how easy it would be to PvP on Deadly Descent! The matter of Pvp-ing is by punching people off the blocks!

Reaction score
UPDATE!:
» Fixed spawn glitch. Still trying to be worked on, but I got most of it.
» Symmetrical problem fixed.
» Lighting issues fixed!

Gameplay would now be better than ever!

Reaction score
»

UPDATE!:
» Fixed a two block deep hole. I would not want you to be stuck in the hole; oh no!
» Optimized the floor to look more stylish.
» Fixed another lighting glitch D:

«

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci