• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turkey Clan Leaderboards

Reaction score
The main symbol/emote of Twitch.tv. It represents sarcasm, irony, puns, jokes, and trolls alike. If you see this term used outside of Twitch.tv, then this is not the correct definition. Usually used at the end of an ironic or sarcastic sentence. Sentences that contain a Kappa should not be taken seriously. If you search "Kappa Twitch.tv" in Google you can see what the emote looks like, and why it is used as it is. Sentences that use Kappa do not always have to make sense.
You hold the speedrun world record of this game, but I bet you'll die on level 1, Kappa.
KAPPA.
ok u should leave sawk (hi)

X

Survivor
Reaction score
The main symbol/emote of Twitch.tv. It represents sarcasm, irony, puns, jokes, and trolls alike. If you see this term used outside of Twitch.tv, then this is not the correct definition. Usually used at the end of an ironic or sarcastic sentence. Sentences that contain a Kappa should not be taken seriously. If you search "Kappa Twitch.tv" in Google you can see what the emote looks like, and why it is used as it is. Sentences that use Kappa do not always have to make sense.
You hold the speedrun world record of this game, but I bet you'll die on level 1, Kappa.
KAPPA.
i know what kappa is the thing is it totally made no sense in the sentence you entered
the way it's typically used on twitch is like "mkdasher beats werster's hg run first try, kappa"

BrutalEU

Diamond
Reaction score
Brutal [EU]: NoCry'ın sırası için (1.lik) klan savaşı teklif ediyoruz. Kabul etmeniz için 48 saatiniz var. İletişim için skype: ege.jp FlamyD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci